Chapter 10

Eobard appeared outside a abandon building as Rias and everyone else appears and looks up.

"You can smell the stray devil". Koneko told the group as everyone else sensed it too.

"Ok everyone we go as we normally do. Kiba I want you to come around the back Koneko you take the front. Akeno you will be in the air in case we need a bail out. Understand"?

"Yes Rias". The gang walked into the building as Eobard waited outside watching them go in.

"Your sitting out this time Lord Savitar"? The god of speed looked to his side and say Raynare appear.

"This is there fight. If something goes wrong then I will step in myself". Eobard told her and she just waited with the god

Inside

Rias and her group walked into the building and was hit with the smell of blood. Everyone looked at each other and nodded as they looked up and saw the stray devil.

"Stray devil, you have left your master and killed innocent children. For your action you will suffer 1000 deaths". Rias told the Stray who smirked coming into view being a spider woman hybrid.

"I don't think so Gremory. Your just upset my breast are better then yours". The stray told Rias who just rolled her eyes and got serious.

"Let's go". Kiba jumped from behind the stray forcing her to the ground and dodged Kiba's strike. Koneko came into the from and grabbed the stray and threw it backwards.

"Akeno". Akeno flew into the air and shot her thunder down on the stray who was struck but moved.

"Bitch, I will kill you all for this". The stray shot at Kiba who was zoned out as she sliced his chest and knocked him backwards.

"I think it's time for you to step it". Raynare told the god of speed who narrowed his eyes.

Back inside

"KIBA FOCUSE". Rias yelled and she her POD at the stray as she knocked Kiba back and jumped into the air and grabbed Koneko and threw her at Rias knocking them both down.

"RIAS". Akeno used her lightning to strike the stray but she grabbed a broken wire and shot the lightning right back at her.

"I told you all, you will die by my hands". The stray said as Rias and everyone looked back seeing white lightning.

"We may not be able to stop you. But I know he can". Rias said wealthy as Eobard ran inside and slammed her into the ceiling.

"Your kind sickness me, your not even worth enough to die by my hands, but when you hurt the people I care for

"Your kind sickness me, your not even worth enough to die by my hands, but when you hurt the people I care for. Then your more then worthy". Savitar beat down on the stray a couple of times before dropped her down and pulling his fist back fazing it and punched it threw her chest and ripped it out.

"Eobard". Rias got up and so did everyone else. Rias walked up to Kiba and slapped him getting Eobards attention.

"Kiba what happened? You never get distracted, you put are lives at risk". Rias told the knight who bowed.

"I am sorry Rias, it won't happen again". Kiba told her looking up and you saw hate and numbness.

"Kiba what is bothering you? Dose it have to do with the holy sword project"? Rias asked and you saw his face darken.

"I live to destroy Excalibur, once I have the opportunity I will take it with help or none". Kiba told Rias before walking away as she looked back to Eobard.

"There are people in this town who hold 2 holy swords Rias". Eobard told her as she and everyone watched him walk away.

"Lord Savitar if you want I can fallow". Raynare flew inside the building and Eobard shook his head.

"No we will let him cool off. I am gonna talk to him about the holy sword project. I can see his past but it's better to get his point of view". Eobard told everyone who nodded there head.

"Let's head back to Eobard's place. We can heal and regroup". Rias told everyone and they nodded and her and everyone including Raynare vanished.

"Let's go see what Kiba's doing". Eobard quickly ran into the speed force.

With Kiba

Kiba was walking back to Eobard's place by himself, he was upset cause he sensed holy swords here in the town.

"DIE HAHAHAHHA". Kiba looked up and saw a man with a cloak and gray hair.

"HEY". Kiba yelled and the man turns around.

"OH GREAT A DEVIL TO KILL GOOD". The man yelled and Kiba summoned his demonic blade.

"You will pay for killing that man". Kiba watched the man pull a sword that had a golden glow. "Impossible, a holy sword. HOW CAN YOU USE THAT BLADE"? Kiba yelled and the man charged him as there blades clashed a couple of time before he cut Kiba.

"Names Freed, and I will kill all you devil scum if it's the last thing I do". Free said as he quickly ran away and Kiba got up and healed himself as Eobard came out of the speed force.

"Kiba, what happened here"? Eobard sensed the presence of a holy sword.

"Nothing, it was just some crazy dude. I took care of it". Kiba told the god of speed who quickly grabbed him and ran back to the house.

"Get some rest your gonna need it". Eobard told the knight who nodded his head and went to a spear bedroom. Eobard ran upstairs and saw Rias and Raynare asleep. He got into bed and fell asleep.

Abandoned church

Inside a abandoned building 2 girls with cloaks on there bodies came into the church and saw the place in ruins.

"This place is abandoned". One girl said taking the hood off to show a beautiful girl with blue/green hair. "Let's set up and get ready to meet with the Gremory girl". The girl told the other who pulled her hood off and showed another beautiful girl with brown hair and purple eyes.

"Ok, Xenovia we can set up here". The girl with blue hair looked over to the other.

"Don't worry Irina, we will be fine for now". Xenovia told the other girl as they got setup.

Bammm new chapter like comment and share and as I always say until next time thunder_god17