Chapter 9 - 𝕭𝖊𝖆𝖙 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖇𝖗𝖚𝖎𝖘𝖊

I was pulled and knocked out.

Black. Pitch black.

'Someone should wake her up.'

'You want to die at boss' hand? Be my fucking guest.'

Two men. Deep and grungy voices.

Where was I?

I blinked a couple of times to get my eyes used to the scenery.

'Wakey wakey sleeping beauty.' one of the tall men said. 

I was tide up but I had a knife on my thighs with a band. No one could see it except from me. I could feel it to.

I took my knife and cut the rope and instantly swiped the big man's neck. 

'Sleepy Sleepy prince Charming.' I said.

The second man was walking back into the room and I hid on the side wall. 

He walked in.

And I took my chance and pressed the back of his neck. 

The simple switch off trick works well all the time,

Two men on the floor. Yay.

I went out of the room and hear more voices. But I eventually found  a door an exit. And ran. There were men everywhere.

'Hookers on the left.' a man said.

He mistaked me for a hooker. Damn it.

'Thanks for the directions.' I said.

I went left. It was the club. I took the exit.

I walked to the bus stop took the bus and went home.

I needed a shower. Now.

I stepped in and a nice warm bath and then I remembered I had work. Fucking work all over again.

And a couple of meetings.

I bought the land a couple of weeks ago. The plan was to have two hotels. But since  Martinez wants to be a bitch it's one.

I stepped out of the shower and dried myself with a towel.

I got on my motorbike and rode to the hotel with my office with it nonetheless because I wanted another hotel here so I had to find more deals

I entered the Romano's hotel lounge and the receptionist gave me a welcome and I went to my office. 

My secretary was Adelina and of course the best secretary I have ever seen.

She came to my office and kept her mouth shut.

'Are you angry at me bestie?' I asked annoying her

She kept quiet.

'Bestie.....' 

We reached the office.

She shut the door.

'Where were you, Rei.' she whispered screamed 'I was fucking pissing my pants.'

'I told you babes, I can handle myself.' I replied.

'I don't care if you can handle yourself. You're my best friend.'

'And you are mine and Ser's. How was Ser's night?'

'She came home all smiley and love sick. It was disgusting.'

I chuckled.

Suddenly, a man barged in. It took me a moment to realise who it was. It was Martinez.

Just then the receptionist at the front desk came in.

'Sorry Ms. Romano. He came right in without signing in.' Mrs. Larson said.

'It's alright Mrs. Larson. You can leave.' I retorted in a melancholy tone.

'Adelina leave.' I said.

'As you please baby.' she said flirtatiously as well as sarcastically and left.

Martinez was wearing a black suit with a white shirt.  I won't lie it fit him and his muscles perfectly.

He took a seat in front of my desk.

'How did you do it?'

'Do what?'

'Beat and bruise up my men and then escape.' he said with his red eyes on me.