Chapter 42 - 𝓐𝓭𝓪𝓶 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓔𝓿𝓮

Reina's Point of View

Bitch snapped the tree branch that I was whole ass sitting on and made me fall on the ground.

God my head hurt a lot. 

'I was actually thinking that if you want to be dry you should take everything off shouldn't you.' he said while locking his eyes with mine.

I sat up looking at him 'I'm not Eve to be wearing leaves for clothes Dumbo.'

'You are probably as manipulative of a bitch as she was.'

'No she was manipulated and Adam aka you Narcissus was the weak, pathetic bastard who couldn't even take the blame when he was responsible for his own actions and blamed Eve instead. But in the end God knew he was lying so gave him an apple on his neck. Hence, why all men have Adam apple because God knew he was lying.'

I got up and as he was walking away from him placed my foot in front of his and fell and what I didn't realise there was a rock in front of me. So I fell on top of him

My own damn bad luck.

He rolled over so that he was on top of me.

'Darling, if you want to have sex with me so badly we can do it right here and right now.'

I'm a very observant person. So I noticed that he always had a pocket knife in his left pockets. I couldn't exactly take my own since I would be exposed to being the assassin who he was after so I took his own knife and stabbed him in right shoulder.

He rolled onto his side wincing in pain

'you fucking bitch.'

'thank you but you know what is really interesting is the song going on inside of my head was pooja what is this behaviours. I'm sorry I kicked by mistake but skip to the last part are you gonna hit me? Do you want it? Coz you're asking for it. Coz you're dying for it? Get off my back.'

I said howling with laughter.

And before I knew it I was pushed up a tree with my legs around his waist and his breath was hot against mine. His hands were gripped on my ass tightly and fuck I was turned on.

But couldn't let him have the power over me so I did something out of the ordinary.

Nah I'm kidding I just used the empty gun to knock him out and bang him and fall to the ground.

He wasn't dead so don't worry.

I saw a car that was empty. Sorry to whoever's it was.

I brang it near the shore and dragged Narcissus' body to the car and sped along.

It was time for him to learn my rules in the game.

A/N I've made an insta account. I would appreciate a follow.

USERNME: pandalover83883

I'll be posting sneak peeks and updates on there.