Chapter 41 - 𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠

Jax's Point Of View

It's fucking 4 am in the bloody morning where I should be sleeping getting a good rest before I start my day again as a mafia boss but guess who prevents me from doing that.

Nemesis.

I dived into sea following her. It was cold and horrible and I couldn't see her anywhere. Her and her stupid plan. 

God knows she could be fucking drowning right now. I keep swimming for a place we could be in while also multitasking to see where she could be at the moment.

I came across a shore finally and swam towards it and saw someone standing behind a large rock with only lingerie on but her back was towards me so she couldn't see me.

I dragged my foot quietly and swiftly moved her towards me making her sit on the rocks.

'Narcissus you scared me.' she stated not looking scared at all.

'Where the fuck are your clothes?'

'Wet so they're out to dry and I thought I would give you something to look at and get your wet paws off me I'm getting wet.'

'Darling you're thighs are already wet anyways and pretty sure your pussy is aching for me now.' I whispered into her ear.

'No, I'm just horny and I can satisfy myself in all sorts of ways.' 

She winked and stood up to climb on top of one of the tree branches.

I looked at her carefully. 

She had a literal body of a Goddess and I wouldn't let anyone take that away from me. I wanted her and my body most certainly lusted for her. She was different; not only that snarky attitude but she didn't want anyone at all. She knew how to deal with things tactically and when she gets in hot water she gets out of it with no burns and scars.

She has a past that I want to know about. A fucking mystery. Hidden secrets like a bloody treasure chest I just need to find the right key to find out everything about her.

'Narcissus, if you plan on staring take a picture, it'll last longer anyways.' she smiled.

I didn't respond.

'Oh I get it, you're thinking of having sex with me aren't you? Ok, have fun fantasising how amazing and pleasurable sex with me would be.' she said while going back to swinging her legs and checking if her clothes are dry yet.

 I stalked towards the branch she was sitting on and snapped it so she fell right down.

I went on top of her 'I was actually thinking that if you want to be dry you should take everything off shouldn't you.'