Chapter 45 - 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐝

Jax's Point Of View

Was it bad that I was turned on by her and the sexual attention had enticed me into liking how her touch left me craving for more and more? A feeling that would only lead me to be more weak than ever before.

She could see I was turned on and carried on I couldn't hold back the urge to dominate her so I flipped her so she was at the bottom and I was on top of her. I kissed her gently on the neck leaving small kisses everywhere. 

Her breath hitched and one of her hands were around my neck pulling me closer to her lips and moved her head forwards. I went forward leaning in but paused for a silent nod allowing me to kiss her and the permission I wanted was granted.

I smashed my lips onto her with one of my hands gripped her neck pulling her face closer and closer to me and the other was squeezing the back of her thighs. I used my tongue to taste her and for once in my fucking life I was fucking satisfied by a woman 's craving. 

She matched her own  possessiveness with mine and dug her nails in my neck and let her tongue into my mouth to taste me. We broke out of the kiss when both of us were breathless and she stared into me and began smiling like a schoolgirl.

She pushed herself a little bit towards me and whispered into my ear 'Rule number One give me what I want because in the end I will always get what I want.'

She was waving her phone in her hand. She used me by kissing me to get what I want. 

She pushed me up and walked out of the door.

Bitch played me like the game.

Reina's Point Of View

He kissed me and I liked it. I have kissed multiple men on multiple occasion but none felt like him. He had a tobacco taste the one that was sour yet had an element of sweetness which makes it dangerously addictive to anyone.

But the aim was to distract him so my hands would rummage through his cupboard in search of my phone since he was nosy and its about his personal life so it would have to be in his room.

But I got distracted my the taste of him which took me by surprise since I didn't get him to taste as good as I thought. I was expected him to be ordinary. He was clearly possessive kiss as we only broke for air otherwise it would have kept going. 

I can't let him know that I enjoyed kissing him and admitting that I liked the sexual tension between us and I wanted to carry on kissing her. So I put on my smug face got up and left.

But I heard footsteps come after me; geez my stalker wouldn't ever leave me alone would they.