Chapter 50 - 𝓓𝓮𝓿𝓲𝓵'𝓼 𝓼𝓹𝓪𝔀𝓷

Reina's Point Of View

His hand snaked around my waist while whispering to me. I stayed focus on stitching Shelby's stitch. 

He was jealous clearly so he was marking me like an animal. I was ready to kill him right in that moment but it would be stupid to do so. His men were all around him. One stab and I would have 30 guns pointed to me at ready to blow my head off. Not a good move, Reina.

So I let him as he went to the crook of my neck and left a kiss. They often say that's a form of endearment and love but we hated each other but I won't deny the sexual attention between us. I wanted to stab him but at the same time rip his shirt off. Peak life when you don't know what you want.

The night fell quickly once I stitched up  a couple of men. Just as I was leaving, Angela had walked through the doors and approached me. 

'Angela Athena Martinez. Nice to meet you...' she began.

'Reina. Nice to meet you too Angela.' I kindly replied while shaking her hand.

'What's the deal with you and my brother?' she raised her eyebrows.

'He has a stalkerish obsession with me that he kidnapped me and won't let me leave despite the fact that he wants me dead'

'Can't blame him you're drop dead gorgeous hun.' she said with her eyes all over my body. 

Guess the rumours were true. Too many men had disappointed her and now she only has a sexual attraction to women. Personally I think she is the hottest lesbian in the world.

'I do personally think that you're hotter than your brother and you would be my first choice.'

'So you think my brother's hot?' she wore a grin on her face.

'No.' I stated instantly.

'Bit too fast for someone who he claims to be his and off limits to anyone who is not him.'

'Like I said he does have an obsession with me that he needs to go to therapy for.'

She had a short pause just simply staring into me. 

'I like you.' And she walked away. Well that was a nice introduction to Narcissus' sister. They were one hot pair of siblings. If I had to choose automatically her. Not the guy who tried to kill me anyways.

I went to get into the shower and changed into a sports bra and some comfy shorts; nice and comfortable to do some work in.

I had made some spaghetti by myself and was totally shocked at the fact that I didn't burn the house down at all. The meatballs were amazing. Damnit I wanted more and more.

Food will always be more superior to anything else. Love will screw you over but food... food will always be there for you no matter what happens. I love food. 

I manage to do some paperwork and saw Serephina calling me.

'Where are you?' she demanded as I picked up the facetime call.

'Oh God you look like shit.' I stated at her. She looked tired and her eyebags were clearly highlighting that. Some of her lip stick was smeared. 

On her side of the call, I heard a moan. Oh My Fucking Hell. 

'DID YOU GET DOWN AND DIRTY WILL SILAS?' I screamed at her.

'shushshhhh' 

She was walking out of whichever room she was 

'Yeah... about that I heard he just wanted me for sex so I slept with him and then broke up with after we finished.'

A wave of emotions had overcome for me. 

'Woah....that's sad.....you good bestie? ..... BADASS CHICK MOVE. YOU STAY SLAYING AND WINNING QUEEN.' 

'PERIODT' she screamed back matching my best friend energy. 

She walked out of the house smiling. 

'Where are you even going?' I asked.

'back to the house' 

'I don't want to do work man.'

'Come let's go clubbing than.'

'Not today but.... tomorrow it's a yes from me. Tell Adelina as well.'

'Anyways, I'm going to drive now so bye bye bestie' 

'I love you bitch; hope you crash.'

'Thanks. I love you too.'

And the call ended. The rest of the night was pointless and purposeless. 

I watched fast and furious 1. My God, Paul Walker is soo hot. RIP the legend. I ended up sleeping at 1am and woke up the next morning and had a shower. 

I wore a black top revealing my cleavage and some blue denim short

I wore a black top revealing my cleavage and some blue denim short. Over it, I wore a denim blue ripped hoodie with some black boots complimenting the whole look. 

Let the hell fire unleash as I have breakfast with the devil's spawn