Chapter 70 - 𝐓𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞

Reina's Point Of View

"One more surprise." I said to him. He probably doesn't have good memories and probably spent most of his somewhat called childhood training to be the best mafia leaders and did need pay off in the end as nearly the whole world fears him but nonetheless it's a pitiful childhood to look at. He has probably never even done the activity I have chosen and it'll take him very much to surprise.

I parked and dragged hm to the beach. The beach where the sun was setting and it seemed absolutely gorgeous from any angle you looked at it and for people that can't appreciate the sun what the hell are you doing with your life? The sun was the most admirable part of nature and seemed beautiful. The sky was a mx between orange and red as if a whole thoroughly though out explosion had just occurred.

"it's beautiful, isn't it?" Narc stated while wrapping his strong arms around my hips and resting his chin on my head. He clearly noticed that I was mesmerised by it completely.

"it really is but know what will make it better?" I asked turning to see his face.

"What?" he said placing a kiss on my forehead.

"Skinny dipping." I said while stripping and jumped my way into the sea. He looked at me from the distance.

"COME ON NARC. LET'S HAVE SOME FUN." I screamed at him and he took of his shirt and then his shorts and came not the water.

Adrenaline was once again being pumped not my veins so viciously. It was as if I had the most sudden burst of energy. Here, I was wth him. Wth Narc. The one man I had a growng hatred towards that was sprallng out of control. Key word was. Now, I hane no clue on how I feel towards him. Absolutely none. I most defntely didn't hate him but did i-

Suddenly, I was grabbed by my hips and my legs went around Narc's waist snapping me out of my thought. I stared at his eyes. Red fucking eyes. The Martinez gene. It was unbelievable that some people could even possess the eye colour red but him and his family was living proof that It's possible.

Red was most infamously known to be the colour of anger and in his reputation, he had the worst anger temper I have ever seen before. Never have I ever though of it as love because it could potentially be like that. Guess it will always be some sort of fucking mystery.

We locked our eyes nto each other as if we were enchanted by some sort of magic spell.

"We shouldn't be doing this." He said to me, "I'm not the person you want to do this with."

"The devil was once an angel you know?" I said resting my forehead on his offering some sort of comfort to his while I kissed his lips once again. He was mine as I was his. Both of us knew that we had captured each other's heart but there were daggers around mine. I knew exactly who he was but my identity is hidden and every moment I keep it from hm the more guilty I fee and the more betrayed he'll get.

Right now, my legs had gone weak with the tantalising desire for him but I won't give into it because he doesn't deserve it yet. He smashed my lips onto his and once again I was drowning in his taste and this time I wanted to drown. He felt so good and safe to be around.

We messed around for a bit; splashing each other and getting extremely giggly around him. I do not giggle but here I am with the guy I still wanted to kill a lot. He made me to a happier person in a short amount of time.

I never saw this side to him ever. Eventually, it became cold so I went back to get my clothes but they weren't there. Oh, My fucking God. Both mine and Narc's clothes were no longer there and we were naked.

"Our clothes are gone."

"Don't panic."

"DON'T Panic. We're in the middle of nowhere with no clothes of fucking course I'm going to panic."

"We have clothes in the car. I'll go get them. So, stop screaming." He said walking off naked. He was lucky that I didn't have my knife to stab him otherwise he would have been dead by now.

He bought back some clothes and they were all clothes I picked for him. There was one shirt and two shorts.

"Take the shirt. I'll survive without one."

"TURN AROUND YOU FUCKNG WHORE." I screamed at him as he was staring at me to come out of the sea.

"Nothing I haven't seen before."

"TURN AROUND NOW SLUT."

"Fine." And he dd so.

I quickly pulled up the shorts and shirt which were both extremely baggy. I wasn't wearing either any bra or underwear but hey I'll live. We both walked to the car and I already felt tired as we looked at the time and it said it was 3am.

"Felix told me to distract you. That's why I bought you here."

He was driving at the time and looked at me.

"Mmmhm."

"You know what Narc. It's a terrible world, filled with hell of a lot of terrible people but you. You made me realise that the world isn't that terrible." I said yawning and drifting into sleep.

Jax's Point of View

We reached the car and I took her to my room in bridal style and lad her on the bed with a blanket to keep her warm. I've spent most of my life not knowing anything but the now that I've seen her, I knew everything. It was simply her.