Chapter 19

Vikk's POV

After the Darude doctor, Mitch stood up and coughed awkwardly before walking to me.

"Hey dud?" he said.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Well...I need to say....HASHTAG VIKKLAN!" He screeched, pushing Lachlan onto the bed with me. I had only just noticed Lachlan's face. He had big black bags and his eyes were red, he looked exhausted.

"Go to sleep." I whispered to him.

"I take this as the que to leave the two lovebirds alone?" Asked Rob. Ash nodded and hopped off Jade's lap and walked out the room.

After everyone had gone, Lachlan snuggled up to me and we fell asleep together.

I awoke to Ashley's british giggles and snapping of cameras. My eyes fluttered open and Jade stood there with a camera, Ashley was giggling and the guys looked very amused.

I gave them a questioning look. "You looked so cute and we had to take a picture...." She trailed off, "Or 2..."

(Interupting A/N)

Preston smirked.

"Vikkram?" A knock at the door made Lachlan jump off the bed. A doctor came in. "You have a visitor." She looked at us all, "another one."

Then the person I never wanted to see again walked through the door.

"Get. Out." Lachlan said, through clenched teeth.

"I just came to do something." She said. I braced myself to be kissed by Vienna, but instead was met by Lachlan's lips.

"Leave." He growled at her.

***-----****

Sorry its late. I have asthma (if you dint know what it is, its a chest problem that makes you wheezy and sometimes you cant breathe properly.) And its been bad lately and I've been worried about school work.

Love you all, goodbye!