Chapter 13

Vikk's POV

The boys where all waiting at the car while I get us coffee. I got the coffee, turned around and bumped into someone.

I looked up and realised that it was my ex girlfriend from before I knew I was gay. "Hi Vikk. Let's chat." She grabbed my hand and pulled me to a booth. I sat down, she sat in my lap and made out with me.

I pushed her off and picked up my coffees. I looked at the doorway where Lachlan was. His eyes water red as I ran towards him. My ex girlfriend Vienna ( sorry if that's your name) clung to my side.

"Please Lachlan she's a ex girlfriend, she's nothing to me." I pleaded. His face stayed hard, a stony glare fixed on Vienna.

"That's not what your lips said when you where playing tonsil tennis, now was it?" He asked, before running back to the car. I got in, Vienna opened the door and sat on me. Mitch looked surprised.

"Vienna I told you we were over 2 years ago, leave me and my friends alone." I told her pushing her off my lap and outside. I shut the door and locked it. I drove off, explained to the guys what was going on, but Lachlan just fixed a stony glare.

We got home. "Guys I have two girls over, one of them is Ashleymariee, the other an old friend. Kay? Kay then!" I told them walking into the room.

"Poofless share a room, Merome share a room, follow me truants!" I told them.

"Do you know what truants means?" Rob asked.

"Nope." The rest off us chorused then chuckled, all in synchronization.

"STOP!" We all yelled together.

"SHUT UP!" Jade and Ashley screamed from upstairs, also in sync.