Chapter 6

??? POV

I saw Lachlan. He was running. I ran after him.

"Hey Lachy." I purred pouncing on him. He shrieked.

"Get off me, we broke up." He said, trying to get out of my grasp. I dug my nails into his skin, bring dark red blood up. "Stop... please..." he whispered through the pain.

I leaned on his chest, breathing on his lips. He got a perfect view of my light purple lipstick.

"Oh little Lachy, I don't think so..." his breathing hitched, making me smirk. "You know you want me." I said, sliding my hands on his chest. "Your father set me on a mission and I tend to succeed." I said. He shivered, then struggled. 

"Oh really? and what was that mission?" He asked, curiosity real in his voice. 

"To make you straight, to make you love me, to make you Marry me..." I whispered the last part, leaning closer to his lips. I gently grazed my lips over his neck, then sucked. I let him go, watching him scamper off. Don't think thats it, my lover boy, don't you dare...

Vikk's POV

I got home, and grabbed an apple, then lied about recording to the sidemen.

I walked upstairs and saw Lachlan sat on my bed. 

"I need to tell you something. I love you." We both said at the same time. I came over to him, but there was worry in his eyes. I raised an eyebrow.

"She's back." He said. I held my breath, but still asked the question, then i noticed the mark on his neck and the nail marks on his wrists, confirming it.

"Who...?" I whispered, barely audible.

"Jade is back..."