Chapter 7

Jade's POV

I prowled back to my office, hoping to not get seen by my boss, AKA Lachlan's father, the reason I dated Lachlan in the past, the reason I'm trying to get him back.

You might be confused. I don't actually hate Lachlan. We were best friends, but then his dad wanted me to date him because he thought Lachlan was turning gay, I never meant to be horrible. But its the only way I can earn my living, and I must say, its not a nice way.

Lachlan is great, but I never would love him. I'm on a mission now and if I succeed, I get a lot of money. My boss says its impossible, but I think not.

I think, I do this, then I could kill Lachlan's father, and perhaps become Lachlan's friend. I'm actually a lesbian, but he doesnt know that. I love his friend Ashley, with her long coloured hair, beatiful face, smiling voice...

I sighed and walked over to the boss.

"I'll be going now, gotta few stuff to do. Cya!" And with that I swung my purple bag around my head like a lasso and walked out the room.

I looked up where Lachlan had scampered of to. It looked like he climbed up the wall to a window. I gently climbed up and looked through the window. Lachlan was there. He had bloodsho eyes and was crying, while an asian man, around the same age as him, was calming him down.

I knocked on the window, they both looked up. They glared at me. I pulled upthe window.

"Let me explain. LAchlan's father is my boss, he wants Lachlan to be straight, so back when we dated, it his father forcing me to. I'm actually a lesbian and have my eye on Ashley." I knew Ashley back when me and Lachlan dated.

She used to look at us, not wierdly, but pained in a way, I guess you could say.