Chapter 8

Ashley's POV (Ashleymariee)

Her purple lips still haunt me, whenever she caught me staring she smirked. I would smile shyly back but then one day, she left, black raven hair swooshing in the wind. The last four words I heard her loving voice say to him.

"I love you, Lachlan..." I remember her voice caring, but something was always wrong.

Anyway, in was on my way to Vikk's house to visit. I knocked and Ethan answered, there was a girl behind him, she smiled shyly at me. I smiled back as I walked upstairs. But curiosity got the best of me so I looked down and saw the girl and Ethan making out in the hallway. I rolled my eyes and walked up to Vikk's room.

"Vikk?" I asked knocking on the door. He opened I and behind him sat Lachlan, and...

Jade.

"Lots of visitors I see..." I said.

"Ashley? Is that you." Jades voice was scared. I nodded my head stiffly and sat down next to her, giving her a hug.

"So what happened here?" Soon I knew everything about stuff, I leaned over and shuffled to Lachlan nd wrapped my arms around him.

"Jade are you staying?" She nodded.

"One thing. Lachlan I work for your father but I hope you don't mind but tomorrow I'm planning on um killing him." Jade was saying. Lachlan nodded.

"You and Ashley get the guest room."