Chapter 12

Vikk's POV |||||||||||||||||||||||||my kitty fell asleep on me.its hard to type withone hand

"Merome and Poofles are waiting at the airport, we need to pick them up." I reminded a sleepy australian.

"Mhhmm." He replied, cuddling against his pillow.

"Okay, you stay here, and I'll go." i told him, knowing he didn't want to let me go on my own, incase something happened.

"FINE!" he said, getting up and walking to my dresser. "Cover your eyes." He told me.

I shook my head. He sighed and began to take his clothes off. My eyes widened when I saw his chest.

"Like what you see?" He smirked slightly, before coming next to me and sitting on my lap. "Im pretty sure you do." 

I pushed him off and walked out the door. "AWW, VIKK COME BACK PLS I FAN!" I heard Lachlan yell my name. I chuckled and kept walking until I got to Jade and Ash's room.

"We're having some friends around, stay-" I was shocked when I looked and saw that Ash and Jade where making out. "Kay then" i said turning round.

A/N

Sorry this was short but I have a question. Do you know how wierd a kittens tongue is?

Answer: Very.Its rough and bristly and- AHH HELP ITS GOT HOLD OFF MY SLEEVE! SAVE YOURSELVES!

Me: Goddamnit Pepper get off my sleeve!