"She started running, again."

ACE'S P.O.V

Shit.

I watched towards the door from where Eva ran to god knows where. Did I overdid myself ? I shouldn't have done that. But it was her fault also. She shouldn't have angered me like that by dancing with that bastard Nick. Doesn't she know who Nick is?

I was pulled out of my thoughts by Jennifer's voice.

"What the hell just happened Estevan? Why did Eva run away like that?" 

"Nothing serious, don't worry. We just had a small disagreement." I told her, trying to handle the situation. I can't really tell her what happened.

"It wasn't just a small agreement Ace. It didn't look like that." Jennifer said sternly.

She called me Ace. She is pissed.

Damn it.

"I will go and find her, you should stop worrying." I told her as sincerely as I can.

"You better do that. Bring her here only, you will be stay here only. I know there is something wrong between you two." Jennifer said.

"Here? Why is that necessary Jenna? I will go-" I stopped seeing Jennifer's glare. Only this women has that kind of control on me, because she knows that I would do anything for her.

"Okay fine." I said gritting my teeth and went to look for that stupid girl who has an incessant habit of running away.

....................................................

It has been three hours of searching every possible place she could be at, and I still not found her. I searched her old apartment, the cafe, Jessica told me to check Jake's house and I did(both were back from the party), and I even checked in the club where I found her the last time she ran away. But with no luck. So here I am, driving my car, wondering where to go next.

Where the hell did she go?

Everyone part of me wanted to go back and do my office work but I couldn't because if I go back without Eva, Jennifer is going to kill me or worse won't talk to me. And if Jenna gets mad at me just because this stupid girl - I am going to hunt her down from any corner of the world and make sure that she learns her lesson. 

I can't imagine why Jenna cares for that girl who she met just few days ago. I am living with her around a month now, but I couldn't help but feel hatred and annoyance in her very presence. This one year with Eva is going to worse than I thought it would be.

Heck, I should have married some other girl - who had less tantrums and doesn't have an illness of running away every time something happens.

I don't even know what the hell I am going to do when I find her. I won't apologize of course.

Should I say - "Hey Eva, let's go back" and she would come with me?

Of course, she won't. Why are women so complicated? And especially the one with whom I have to deal every single day for the next fucking 11 months. 

I was brought back to reality by my phone's caller tune. Who the hell is it now? I looked beside my seat to see Ryder's name flashing on the screen. Is he back from New Zealand yet? I picked up the call, put it on speaker and Ryder's voice boomed-

"Kia ora teina, kei te aha?" {Hello brother, what's up?}

"Te tuanui o taku motuka." {The roof of my car.} I answered bored.

"Damn it Ace. Is there any language you don't know?" Came Ryder's whining voice.

"I have been to New Zealand, I know Māori language." I said smirking.