Mission Ace-Eva Honeymoon.

Surprise point of view!

-Read

-comment

-vote

-suggest(things you didn't like)

:)

JENNIFER'S P.O.V

It's been hours since Estevan went to search for Eva, I hope everything is fine. I don't even know what happened between them, but Eva must be really sad or upset to leave from here like that. John (I like to call him John only, 'dad' word can only be used for one person) is sleeping upstairs and the guests have also left. It took all my convincing to make sure John sleeps and doesn't worry much. He made me promise that I would wake him and tell him as soon as both of them arrive home. I liked John even though he is my 'stepfather' as others say. He is a nice person. He was with us when we needed someone.

So now, it's just me sitting and waiting for both Eva and Ace to return home. I necessarily told Ace to come here only, I want to personally know what happened between both of them although I am pretty sure that Ace must have done something to screw everything up. 

Hey, don't get me wrong. He is my brother of course but being his elder sister I know how good he is in relationships or specifically in 'love'. He practically runs away from the word 'love' and all those things. And it's not like he was always like that, it's just the....situation which made him what he is. 

I vividly remember how fun loving and carefree Estevan was years ago before everything in our life decided to just blow up and hit us so hard that we won't ever be like that again. I have managed to somewhat move on and try living again, but for him it's not that easy. He has instead decided to bury his heart and carefree attitude - and has made this thick and impenetrable wall around himself. He has gotten used to pushing people away.

Other may see this as his arrogance and natural behavior but I know it's not. Yeah I agree that his arrogance and ego is something that he has pride on but it's not how he is. He uses it as an excuse to run away from the only thing that he fears - love.

And no, this isn't that romantic or cheesy love only, but more than that it is the love which means a sense of safety and promise of being for him forever.

It may sound a little bit cheesy to you but trust me it's not cheesy for people like my brother who have a constant fear that their loved ones will go away from them or leave them.

When I heard the news that my brother married someone I was way beyond shocked. I didn't see that coming in about.......a lifetime maybe?

But I really think he loves Eva, I mean...... I think he does. I haven't seen him with any better girl than Eva. Even if he doesn't love her, I then also think she is the best for him. 

But I am not really sure if Estevan is the best for Eva.....

Today, the only reason for which I asked both of them to come here only was to know how she feels for him and more importantly if everything is okay between them. As far as my intuition goes , I think everything is not okay.

And for that I have thought of the best solution - Honeymoon.

I mean seriously what is the best way to ensure everything is okay or even if it not okay it become okay? of course, honeymoon.

But for that I would be needing some help from Ryder, who will be coming tomorrow I guess. Till then I have to wait. I am going to personally ask Ryder to ensure that they both enjoy their trip fully.

Estevan would definitely refuse to go but for me he would do anything. Some manipulations and emotional blackmailing and he would accept it.

I was awoken from my thoughts by the opening of the front door. My head instantly turned towards the door and I was relieved to see Estevan but Eva was in his arms.