"Seven days in hell"

what are we supposed to do on our honeymoon?

I am not sure, because I have never been on one. But as far as I understand - 

-you spend time with your husband

-you go all cheesy and lovey-dovey in public

-see romantic places

-buy gifts and plan surprises

 right?

So I think it is safe to say that you do not sleep on the seat of the private jet while your partner sulks into his laptop, on your honeymoon.

And the worst part? I don't even know where the hell we are going.

A little good part? Nor does Ace know where the hell is this jet gonna land which is ironic since he owns this freaking jet.

Apparently it was Jennifer's idea to give us a surprise by not telling us where we are going to spend seven days in hell.

Yeah, seven.

And for Mr. Apathetic's tantrums, the destination is where Ace could easily attend his meetings. According to Ace, Ryder was a part of everything which is why there is a lot of worry about. 'Jennifer and Ryder are crazy stubborns' - I quote Mr. Apathetic's words. And no, he didn't tell me this because no way in hell he would share his thoughts with me. I heard it while he was muttering this angrily to himself yesterday night while I tried to sleep on the extremely uncomfortable lounge chair in the balcony.

So here I am, groggily whining(as I just woke up from my two hour sleep), sitting on the seat with the tight seatbelt securing me as the jet is going to have a turbulence for which we were warned five minutes ago. 

I looked across my shoulder to see Ace doing something on his laptop, with a frown plastered on his face like always, not giving a damn about the upcoming turbulence. Of course he wouldn't, he must have travelled on jet planes as many times as I have stumbled on nothing in particular yet fallen.

And trust me, it happens to me a lot. Maybe twice a day?

I sighed and tried to focus on my breathing as I waited for the turbulence. Will I survive? 

Doesn't matter. Because even if I survive, I am not going to make it alive out of the seven days in hell with Mr. Apathetic. I do not think -

Before I could think further, the jet shook with such a force that I almost flipped out of my seat. And then again a wave of jerks surfaced, making me scream with terror. 

"Why the fuck are you screaming?" Ace shouted from the corner, still looking into his laptop. "Oh, I don't know? Maybe because I have a feeling that I am going to die from these jerks?" I said sarcastically.

Mr. Apathetic shook his head and looked at me with a weird expression. He then again shook his head and muttered something like 'Mercy on me.' Did he meant it in the context of my screaming? But isn't it perfectly normal to scream when you are scared? 

"You know you are crazy right?" He asked.

"of course I know that. But that doesn't mean you aren't Mr. Apathetic." I said shrugging.

"I am going to take you to the psychiatrist as soon as we land in Virginia." He said with a serious face.

"Oh I am going to take you with me because-....Fuck." I stopped gasping in shock.

Ace looked at me with a skeptic expression. He then raised his one eyebrow in confusion when I stared at me for couple of seconds without blinking.