EXTRA 5: Osamu's married life

I have my exams for the final term (yes. My academic year still not done besties but I am.) later but here I am writing smut. What the hell am I even doing with my life💁‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Warning: R18 content 👁👄👁

•••

Osamu opened his eyes and sat up. He heard the shower was going on and he turned to look at the alarm clock amd saw it was seven am.

"Why the fuck is he so early?" He grumbled and grumpily laid back on the bed and covered his naked body with the duvet.

He closed his eyes but he was already awake. He heard footsteps coming into their bedroom and he saw Rin who was only wearing a towel around his waist.

He stared at his husband's body and when Rin went to the night stand to get his phone, Osamu then raised his leg so he can mess with Rintarou.

He placed his foot on Rintarou's knee and got his foot under the towel.

"Morning princess. Did you have a good beauty rest or are you still hurt from what we did last night?" Rintarou teased and Osamu scrunched up his nose cutel and rode up Rin's towel using his foot.

Rintarou chuckled and grabber Osamu's foot before dragging him. His husband let out a squeal as he stripped off the duvet off him.

"If you wanted morning sex, you can always ask you know." Rintarou said and kissed Osamu's inner thigh before he spread Osamu's legs more.

"Take it off too." Osamu said and Rintarou raised his brow.

"Narin, take it off please..." Osamu asked nicely this time and Rintarou smirked before he took off his towel leaving him naked.

"A-ah! Wait... P-please..." Osamu moaned and arched his back as his husband took him in his mouth.

"Hmm?" The vibration from Rintarou's humming sent Osamu over the edge.

Osamu grabbed Rintarou's hair when he felt like he was really close. His husband then sucked the tip and Osamu shivered.

"L-let go Narin please... I'm close..." Osamu whimpered and Rintarou did what his husband told him. He spread Osamu's legs again and noticed Osamu's entrance was swollen.

"Does it hurt my Prince?" Rintarou asked softly and Osamu nodded.

Honestly he felt guilty because he knew it was his doing. Even if Osamu asked him he wanted it rough, deep and hard, he shouldn't have overdone it.

"Poor baby. We should stop-"

"No... Use my thighs Narin." Osamu said as he grabbed Rintarou's wrist.

Rintarou shivered and got more excited because he really had a thing for the other male's thighs ever since their college days.

"Sure?" Rintarou asked and Osamu nodded.

Rintarou grabbed the lube and he poured a generous amount in his hand to lubricate himself. He closed Osamu's thighs as he positioned himself between those thighs.

He started to move and rub to Osamu's member occasionally. Osamu was a moaning mess under him and he gripped tightly on the sheets as he toes were curled and his body was arched.

He kept on calling his husband's name while his eyes were rolled back in pleasure.

"I-I'm close..." Osamu whimpered and Rintarou fastened his pace and Osamu came first before Rintarou came on Osamu's chest and some of it even reached Osamu's face.

Rintarou watched Osamu wipe off the cum off his cheek before he placed it in his mouth which drove Rintarou over the age.

"C-can we still do it again?" Rintarou asked and Osamu blinked and reached out to hold his husband's hand.