Chapter 2

(Just image him homeless)Major Leon Williams

Major Leon Williams

Today I was going to the mall to find a job.I took the water bottle nova gave me and wipe my body down,I also got a napkin and wiped under my arms.I'm tryin to look presentable.

But let me introduce myself,I'm 24,I stand 6"1 and I'm homeless obviously.I was stayin wit my mom until I got back on my feet n then she got a bf n let him control her,I tried to help her but she didn't want it,she kicked me out bc he said to.It was her house.I couldn't argue with her.Oh yea n she burned all my things.including phone n money.I didn't want any other family member to kno.

So I'm here at the mall signing applications.I put my father number down so if they call back.I did Shoe stores,Clothing stores,anything u could think of.I went to one of the food stands wit the $5 I had and bought some food.

"Damn u fine"some girl in her friends said.

I appreciate it

"Can I have your number or maybe I can come to your house n u kno,show u a few things"she bit her lip

Ion got a house or number.

"Soo....u homeless or some shii?"she asked confused

Yh
She in her friends started laughing.I didn't pay it no mind bc this was not the first time.I went an ordered.

"I should've known,just look at your shoes"she mumbled then walked away.

Ugh I'm just ready to get on my feet,lord please bless me.
I whispered to myself.

I sat down and ate my food.Just looking at everyone as they talked with others.Sometimes I wonder y am I still alive wen I have nothing.I've been homeless for 4 months n no job except me.I stared gettin skinny from not eating.I looked around and spotted nova.

Man was she beautiful,she looked so perfect.
I walked over their to her wit a smile.I haven't smiled since I met her.It felt good to smile again.and knowing this beautiful girl was the cause.

Hey,um nova right?

"Ugh,Yh"

Wsp,how u doin today?

"I'm doing good,how bout u?"she asked showing her white teeth.

I been hanging in there.

"That's good,wat u doin here?out with a special girl?"

I chuckled,hiding my teeth bc they weren't clean.

Noo,I could never pull a girl in the state I'm in.But i was actually applying for jobs.U know I wanna get off the streets and be better.Im still young n still have more things I want to accomplish.

"That's right,I'm glad your actually doing something unlike other ppl like u,but if u don't mind me asking,wats your name,u never told me?"She smiled

I covered my mouth again looking the other way.Trying to hide my smile,it made me happy seeing her smile.

Um major

"Oh that's-

"Wsp baby,I got your food."some random guy came n sat by her.

"Oh thank u august"

Oh I didn't know you had a boyfriend,Im sorry for interrupting you.I'll see you around I guess.

"Nigga wtf,yo shoes,where u got them from Walmart?"August asked as nova hit him,I turned around.I chuckled.

U know some ppl don't have it like you have it

"Poor as nigga"

"August,stop it,he didn't do nothing to you"nova said moving away from him.

Nigga did u look at your shoes,I may not be rich but I can the difference from real Air Force 1's n fake air forces 1's.
I chuckled

"Shut yo ass up poor ass nigga,I can go in the store n buy my girl anything she want u can't do that."

It's not about money,that can be gone any day,but if you don't love your girl,support her,treat her right,or be there wen she need you,that money don't matter my boy

"U can't get a girl,u can't even buy yourself a dollar sandwich from McDonald's nigga get tf on with that simp shii"

My nigga it seem like u got a lot to say?

"Oh I do"

Come see me bout it then

"No major y'all are not fighting"

"Nova I got this,this nigga wanna act tough,I got him"

He tried to punch me but missed.I laughed and two pieced his ass.

U thought just bc I'm homeless I couldn't fight huh?

"Stop y'all stop,sb help me"nova yelled

I punched him again but harder knocking him off his feet.I walked up to him and laughed.

U can't be fucking with sb who can't fight,who gone protect yo fine ass baby?
I seen her blushed,she quickly ran over to august.

I walked away as the crowd started leaving.He learned his lesson,never judge a book by its cover.
~~
It was now around 9:30 pm.I walked back to my sleeping place and sat down in the Conner.
Reminiscing about how I'm gone make it out and when I do imma have my future wife n kids right on my side.

I feel asleep,but still watching my surroundings.I'm a very light sleeper.