Chapter 4

Major

Major

(Major Doesn't have any friends)

I woke up when I seen the sun beaming in the car.I got out and ask a random person wat time it was and was told 8:30.I had to be at the job by 10:00.

I went to my dads house to chill until it was 9:15.Then I stared heading to the job.I was overly excited.It felt good to be back working and getting money.

"Alr,welcome to the job newbies,Im your boss Nash Miller,I'm glad to see new faces,hopefully y'all are ppl that want to work and get the job done.Some of you will go on break round 4 and some will go on break round 5.You have partners that is going to show you around and teach you things u need to learn.

This job is good paying,so don't mess it up,all y'all are doing are lifting these boxes up and loading them to the truck.Oh and on your break there is food in the back,we want our workers fed so y'all can be strong."
And with that he left.we went wit our partners.

Wsp,I'm major

"Wsp I'm kemar,ima be with you everyday u work since we have the same schedules,welcome to the job"He gave a manly hug

Thanks man,so wat we doing first?

"Alr we gotta get those boxes and load them up into that truck,we'll be finished round 4 going on break then after work over I'll show u around so u can be prepared for tmr"

Alr sounds good.Let's get started

"That's what I'm talking bout,my last partner was lazy asl man"

I chuckled.

This ain't no job for a lazy man

"That's wat I'm sayin,that nigga picked the wrong job.
He said as we loaded the boxes

Damn the shits heavy

He chuckled.

"Nigga what u thought they was gone be light?These ain't no coloring books in here mane"

I know but damn nigga,Ian know it was gone be this heavy

"Yh,that's y they partner everybody up,gets the job done quicker"

We continued to talk as we loaded the boxes up until it was time to go.Kemar showed me around and then we left.I went to my dad house bc I needed gas money forget I didn't have any

Pops ,can I hold some money for gas?

"Nigga ain't u making money?
He asked as he reached in his pocket pulling out $100
I ain't say nun though.

Thanks pops luv u nigga

"Alr be safe boy"

I went to the gas station and than went to the store n got some flowers for nova.I was running late.

I went to her house and knocked on the door.She opened it with a attitude.

"Major,u said 7:30,it is now 8:48"

Ik I'm sorry,I forgot to tell u I get off work at 8 but i got some flowers for u.

"Thank u"she  smirked

Umm u ready?

"Yea,let's go..who car?"

My dads,Ian want you to walk

"I wouldn't mind walking tho,but where we going?"

It's a surprise baby

I had no clue where we was going I just wanted to spend time with her and get to know her.We started driving around for some time.

"Um major,we been driving around for some time,where we going?"
She laughed a little causing me to smirk

Umm,don't get mad at me ok

"It depends"

Umm...ok..uhh..ion really have a destination on where to take u,ion really got no money.I just wanted to spend time n get to know u.but if u want me to take u back we can go.
I said lookin embarrassed.

"Really?"

Yes,I'm sorry for wasting your time nova-

"Stop talking boy,that's ok we can get to know each other,just go to a empty lot or sum"she smiled

Her friend started calling.Her speaker was loud so I kind of heard the conversation.

Hey Mirah

"Wsp best,wyd"

Out with a friend,wat happened?

"Girl..u out with that homeless nigga huh?"

Jus Chill out,I Alr told u bout saying that,respect plz

"Ok ok,but u out wit him,um wats his name..major?"

Yes,now can I call u back later b4 u fuck my night up b4 it even start?...Alr bye...

Ok so tell me bout yo self if u don't mind

"Ok so I'm 23 in college for business,my parents always busy so I don't really have that bond with them,my favorite color pink and I'm single Obviously.Now u go"

I'm homeless obviously,my ppl's don't know bc I don't want to be judged,I was staying with my mom,saving up my money tryna put both of us in a better environment,but she turned to the drugs and got a bf in threw me out along wit burning my clothes and money.My dad we hella cool,I'm 24 and my fav color is blue and my fav food is macaroni.

"I'm sorry to hear that"

It's good,the only thing I can do is look at that and bounce back from it and do what I gotta do,that's y I got me a job,I told them put me on full time.

"That's good,I'm proud of u"

Thanks baby

"So..what's your full name?like I just wanna kno info about u,since I just met u an stuff,I wanna make sure I'm safe.U ever Been to jail?"

Understandable,my name is major Leon Williams and I have been to jail but fa a gun charge,weed n shii nun major.How bout u?

"Nope,no way,I've never been to jail and don't plan on it but my name nova India brunner"

India..I like it.
I said more so to myself.

U look beautiful asl,I should've been told u that tho

"Thanks u don't look to bad yourself major"

I guess.like I got a hole in my shirt But it's whatever..but u hungry?

"Actually yess,let's go to McDonald's right over here,it's the best fast food"

Naw fr,they chicken nuggets with the sweet n sour sauce hit differenttt

"Bruh I swear"
We laughed as we clapped each other up hyping their food up.

Naw lemme pay for it baby girl

"No no,save your money boo,I got it"
She said trying to hand me the money.

No nova,I got it,I'll spend my last on u..it don't even matter to me,as long as u good,I'm good

"Aww thanks boo,but plzzz lemme pay plzz,I'm begging u"she said grabbing on my arm.

"Can one of y'all just come on and pay!"

"Bitch shut up and wait"nova said looking out the window to face the lady.

Chill baby.n I said no..I'm paying and that's the end of it.When I'm around u not paying for nun.Even tho ion got all the money in the world.

"It's ok major,but imma let u pay if it makes u happy"

We continued to talk and eat our food.After an hour of hanging wit her I soon dropped her back off and then went to park in an empty lot and go to sleep.