Chapter 3

2 days later

2 days later

Major

Today I was going over to chill at my dad house n see if any jobs called me back.He doesn't know I am homeless,shii nun of my family do.I tried to clean myself up as much as I could.

After a long walk I finally made it to my dad house.

Wsp pops

"Wsp son,how u been?"

I'm been good,making it day by day,hbu

"I'm been chillin,I found me a girl but we in a talking stage rn"

Waitttt,pops found a girl?U ready to be committed?

"Man yea,I'm getting up there in age,it's time to settle down,I'm turning 53 soon."

I feel you.

"So how bout u,any special female?"

Naw,not yet,not yet

"I been trying to call u,wat happened to yo phone man?"

Oo I broke it a couple days ago,I been working so much I haven't had time to get a new one

"I can tell,nigga you smell stank asl,go take u a shower,u should've took a shower b4 u came boy.It's some clothes upstairs."

I laughed and went upstairs.I guess this isn't so bad.I can take an actual shower.I got in the shower and started washing myself.as my thoughts started to travel.

They told me it's all love but I love all.
I started rapping but mumbling to myself as I made a beat in my head letting the water run down my body.

It's all love, I thought it was real
He took a Percocet wasn't all tryna pop a pill.
I mumbled washing off the soap.

It's all love
It's all love
It's all love

I got out the shower and found a brand new tooth brush.I started brushing my teeth,slowly seeing the whiteness come back making me smile.No need for me to cover my mouth now.

"YOU GOT THE JOB SON!!! $19.00 an hour nigga."
My dad knocked on the door yelling.

Yesirrr,
I yelled out of excitement.Can this day get any better.Thank you lord god for this blessing I've been asking for.many more blessing to come.

I got out the bathroom,going to the kitchen and started cooking some food for us.I made pasta.I was reallyyyy good at cooking.Dad(David)taught me when I was little.

We used to live a block away from each other so I used to come here after school and on the weekends almost everyday since him n my mom ain't live together.We used to do different things together and just have fun.

I prepared the food and gave it to him.We sat down and watched a movie.

"Nigga I told u,u need to be a chef man,u know how to cook real good man."my dad said dancing in his seat as he ate his food.
I laughed

I learned from the best.But what job called n wat time did the say to come in?

"It was the warehouse person loader.They said tmr at 10am to 8pm"

Ok,that's good.

We just started having random talks and catching up on everything.until I left.He made me take some food with me which I had no problem.

"Where yo car major?"

In the shop,they ain't tell me how long it'll be

"Oo,u wanna barrow one of my cars until yours get down?"

Uhh,imma be good dad,thanks tho

"Nigga take the car,imma get the keys"

Thanks pops

"Take care of my car na"

I will,goodnight pops,luv u

"Luv u to lil one"

I stopped by the area I sleep at and seen this homeless man that I usually talk to sometimes.He a real good person,he lost his house due to a fire and nobody wanna hire him.I went and gave him my plate of pasta with the water I had that I didn't open.

"T-thank u major,god bless u man,I w-was really hungry man."He said trying to hold his tears back.

Im glad I can help man,u stay safe out here.

"Alr man you to"

"That was sweet of you"

I turned around n was met wit the most prettiest woman I ever seen...nova

"I try to do wat I can,but u must live round here"

"Yh I do,I walk to this store every now and then.But u gave him your last plate and water,u not hungry?"

Naw,plus he was more hungry,I wouldn't feel good knowing I had a plate when he was starving.

"That's so kind of you giving your last,but I have to go."

Alr be safe,

"Ok,u to"

Wait,umm I was wondering,can I maybe take out on a date or something.

"U..wanna take me out on a date?"she asked confused.

Yh..um if that's Alr with u

"Umm,I don't think so major"

Ok,i know your probably like how can he take me on a date wit no money.It was worth a try tho.
I chuckled to myself.N then turned back to the man

"Uh major wait,um maybe we can go on this little date"she said smiling a little

U..nova...wanna go on a date wit me...a homeless nigga?I asked confused

"Yes,ur handsome,u wanna do things in life and be better and not only that but u just gave another homeless person your last.I see potential in you,I see more things that u may not see in yourself."

Wow,thank u,I'll come get u tmr at 7:30 if that's ok with u?

"Sure.um do u have a phone so I can give u my address.?"

No but I have a paper,u gotta pen?

"Yh"

She wrote her number down and with that she left.I went to the car and slept inside wit a smile plastered on my face.I,me,have a date tmr!