Chapter 27

4 WEEKS LATER  ~Nova

4 WEEKS LATER
  ~Nova

"Ok well I can definitely see growth & great changes ms.brunner,how have the pain been lately?"The doctor asked me

The pain has been great doc. I haven't felt anyth-

"Stop lying"major whispered.I said eyes him because boyyy hushh!

As I was saying I haven't felt pain for the past week-

"Doc she jus doesn't want to take them pills because there so big & she's not used to it,is there any smaller pills or gummies for the baby?"major said

"Ms.Brunner.."the doc said smiling

Yes😕

"Is this true want hubby is saying?"she chuckled

Maybe?? You know sometimes he jus likes to talk lol

"Ms.Brunner,I can't help you if your not telling the truth sweetie,you know you're not my 1st patient right?"

Ok ok okkk yes he right,I don't like pills nor do I want to come here all the time for pain shots,do you actually have gummies by any chance lol.I'm grown I'm just not grown enough to cross the point of the pills part!

"& that's ok,I can go check if there's any gummies for your type of pain.How bad is the pain level from 1-10?"

4

"Ok I'm gonna go check now"

Ok thanks doc

"Np"

I'm twisting your lips because don't you ever speak for me,I've could've got away from the medicine.
I twisted major lips playfully.

"Girl move."
He chuckled
"You don't scare me & idc you wasn't gonna keep getting on my nerves about you being in pain bc you wasn't taking them pills"

Ohh shut upp little boy.

"Little?yh alright"

Ok so I have this for you & i brought this to put on a new cast for you to get you off that,now it's rules indeed! Still not to much walking on ur cast,I still advise you to stay home until your next visit so we can see the progress.Walking on this leg won't heal it as it needs to.
~back to the house
Come open my door nigga.
I Joked as major was already walking around the car to me.I quickly locked the doors.

"Open the door big head ass" he said

Stop because my head not even big ugly ass lil boy,get my out the car

"Aye who u been talking to lately,ik wat would fix that to"he chuckled.

Maybe it will

"Man come on"

We walked slowly to the door as he held me up so I can get used to walking,he opened the door & instantly I felt good.

Ouu home sweet home,bae I'm hungry

"Ok let me go take a shower then I'll start cooking,what do you want?"

Ummm..I'll take w.e you make

"Ok come on"he Carried me bridal style up the stairs putting me on the chair in front of the bed as he took his clothes of going into the bathroom.he turned the water on & closed the door.

I slowly got up getting my balance & slowly step by step walking to the door.I took my clothes off holding onto the sink so I wouldn't fall taking my pants off.

"Girl wat you doing,I didn't say you could join me"

Help me wrap my cast so it don't get wet.
After he did it I got in the shower w him smiling.I faced him laying multiple kisses on his lips.He wrapped his arms around my waist looking at me.

"Look here cripple,we are not have sex in the shower"he laughed

You nottttt

"Because you need to heal nasty"

What does our bodies have to do with my leg?Baee don't be like that

"It has a lot to do,not turn around so I can wash daddy baby up"

Omgg your such a meanie

"Yh yh"

~time skip

Major

I was making salmon rice & broccoli for me and baby girl,broccoli was one of her favorites so I wanted to make it for her. In between the food cooking I was cleaning around the house.I wanted to make sure the house stayed clean because India could clean all day w/o being tired.

I fixed her plate & mines walking up stairs.

Ok so wat movie we watching bae?

"Ummm,these were looking good but I couldn't choose"

That one looks good & here you go ml,with your water & eat that pain gummy after you done eating.

Thank you baby,give me kissy