Chapter 30

CONTINUED...

Major enters the room without saying anything looking tired

Major enters the room without saying anything looking tired.He walks straight to the bathroom taking his clothes off entering the shower.After about 2 minutes I take off mines as well going into the shower quietly.

I wrapped my arms around him laying my head on his back,I hear him sigh making me look up confused.

"Not today India"his back still facing me washing his self.

What are you talking about?

"Yk what you're doing,I just don't feel like it today,I jus wanna lay down"he says.He washes off & leave the shower heading into the room.I sighed,finishing taking my shower alone.I stayed in there for a little longer giving him his space.But once I got out,I got straight to the point.

What are we?
I asked sitting next to him in bed.He signs again

"What are you talking about?"
Still looking at the tv

Like where do our relationship stand now,I mean like you have a baby now.You're about to have your own mini family.you're taking your music more serious so you'll be providing for your family more.

"& what does that have to do with our relationship India?"

Your slowing separating yourself from me,don't you see it?

"Do we have to do this today?? Because you're just tryna start something India,& im tired right now"

Ok,as always I'll just leave you alone,you're not even paying me any attention,you haven't looked at me since you came back home! Shes taking me away from you and your jus letting her,how could you have a baby by her?
He finally sits up pausing the tv

"Are you serious right now? All this over her,really??Its not my fault she's pregnant right now,stop tryna hold that against when you knew the situation on how all this came about,I'm tired India,it's had nothing to do with you,stop acting like a baby"

"I'm in a relationship with you not her,if it was my choice yk you would've had my 1st baby man,now stop with all that & lay yo ass down man!"

Major she's taking all of our time together,I can't remember the last time we actually spent the whole day together,every time she calls you leave everything we're doing & go to her.It feels like she's getting all the love.

"Baby-"

No let me finish,I wanna be there a help & support you bc ik this happened under your will,but it's hard,it's a bit of jealousy,sadness,memories & more,I just want my baby back,that's all.But she's talking you always from me & you don't even realize it.You don't have time for us anymore major.Sometimes I wake up alone bc your gone b4 the sun comes up tending to her.I'm tired of it!

I cried letting everything out which felt good.
He looks at me with sadness in his eyes,hurt all over him,He didn't say anything,he jus walked to me with open arms as I just cried on his chest while he rubbed small circle on my back.

"I'm deeply sorry baby,your right I was so blinded,jus focus on the baby,& trying to make sure she's doing what she has to for a healthy baby,so I thought tending to her every need was of a god way of doing it,I never took the time out to realize how that made you feel,that was selfish of me,I love you nova & I want u only she'll never take ur place baby & I mean that,I'll make more time for you,I promise."

He kissed my forehead as he sat down on the bed sitting me on his lap rocking me like a baby as my tears slowly stoped.That was all I wanted.soon I felled asleep in his arms.

& it's safe to say this is how we woke up.I was thankful.When I got up I shot a text to Kiyah thanking her for the advice talk she gave me.