Chapter 26

Continued

Continued...

After 2 hrs we woke up n jus stayed in bed watching tv in each other Arms.

"I'm goin to be making-what are you doing here,I thought I told you let him go he can't provide-"

"Respectfully ma'am,not today,please it's already been-"

"I don't care and wasn't talking to you young man,nova speak..now!"she demanded

Not today please,this is my house and this is my boyfriend your gonna have to-

"YOUR BOYFRIEND?!"she yelled in disbelief

Yes please stop yelling and close the door

"You are nothing but a disappointment" and with this she closes the door finally

"Don't let wat she say get into your head,ur not a disappointment"he said

Yh ik,Im gonna try to ignore her until they leave

"When are they leaving and I didn't even know they were here"he chuckled

Their leaving after I heal from this accident.
I rolled my eyes because dealing with them oh no.

"Oh my this gonna be a long journey"

This been on my mind lately...do you wanna move in with me?

"Move in? Don't you think it's a little to early in the relationship for me to move in?"

Yes but it doesn't matter we can make this work.

"Ehh Idk I say let's jus wait.We got nothing but time baby"

Please jus think about.

"I already did I don't think that's a good choice right now.Now later ofc I don't mind but we'll have a home together not me moving in with you."

Ok I guess

"Why you gotta attitude,I'm speaking real stuff,we still gone be with each other every day"

Yh but I wanna wake up to you every morning and go to sleep with you every night

"One day it'll happen baby but until then imma keep coming over how I usually do until we work our way up."

Ok don't talk to me.
I was in my feelings like a big baby yes ik.I picked my crunches up and walked outside to the
Balcony outside my room.

"Baby is you rlly mad?"

Yes,now go away.

He picked be up bridal style and Carried me to the bed with a devilish smirk.He placed me gently down and started unbuckling my pants never breaking eye contact.He stared at my lower half.Omg,wat if he doesn't likes it.

I cover my body up in shame.Maybe he started finding my insecurities.I sat up and put my panties back on.His face became confused.

"Wait baby wats wrong?it's to early?you don't wanna do this right now? Wat is it? I'm sorry"he sat next to me trying to figure it out

No major it's not you. You did nothing wrong it's me.

ITS ALWAYS YOU! a flashback from my ex popped up.

It's always me.
I whispered lowly.

"Wat happened? You don't like your lower half area?"

No.
I whispered again.I was ashamed to say that because it felt so wrong to say it.

"Baby it's beautiful to me,I loved every part of it and you should to"he kissed my neck

Did you really?
I smiled a little.But then it quickly went away.
Why did you stare?

"Wym,it looks good ofc imma stare,it's the right thing to do.Especially with something like that girl"he kissed me again

Don't stare..jus do wat you have to and then go.
I whispered with my head down.You see Brandon will only go down on me when he comes from work(sometimes) or he comes home drunk.He would push me on the bed and take my clothes off w/o looking at me or my bottom half and jus enter me.

He never said it was beautiful or how it made him feel.He would avoid eye contact or sometimes even pull up another girls pictures to get hard.In his case i wasn't pretty unless I had on makeup.After he was finish he would leave me there and leave again or go take a shower while I made him dinner.

"And jus go?what are you talking about.Your my girlfriend why would I jus hit and go."He was very confused

Nothing.Never mind jus forget about it.Can you go pass me my crunches please.

"Y are u so sad India talk to me so I can make it better"

About wat? There is nothing to talk about.

"There's plenty of thing to talk about! And your holding a lot of that in"

Jus hand me my crunches please,I don't wanna talk.
I got up and proceeded down stairs.

I got it I don't need help.I did it earlier

"Cut this attitude out. I jus tryna Make sure you make it downstairs"

Well look I'm down now leave me alone.
I said sarcastically.

"Is he bothering you sweetie" my dad asked.I looked at him remembering wat he did earlier.I looked at him in disgust.

No.

"Ofc I wasn't bothering her she jus has a attitude right now she'll be ok soon.India I'll be back.
~~~~Time past
Major

Getting off the bus I walked into Walmart.I grabbed a buggy making sure I didn't get to much considering I was walking back.I went to the candy section picking up chocolate and her favorite candies.lip gloss and more makeup brushes.A pink bear and pink roses and some chips.I put it all in a basket a decorated it.

Then I went and picked up some food from her favorite restaurant.I got back on the bus and arrived back to the house in 35 mins so her food was cold.But it's the thought that counts.Lol.

I knocked on the door and jasmine open the door.She looked at me in disgust.Who gives a fuck.I walked to the room and seen her laying in the dark.
I cut the lamp on and when she seen everything a smile started to slowly form.she sat up still smiling.

This is for a very special ladyy.And that lady is you so here you go baby.

"Thank you baby I love it,I really do"She smiled staring at the basket.

And I also got ur favorite restaurant but..all that time on the bus eventually then food got cold.

We both laughed

"It's ok,thank you baby I appreciate it.give me a hug"

Anything for you.