Chapter 29

Mirah

Mirah

3 months later

I was currently in the kitchen trying to find something to eat.This pregnancy was ok.I was just having morning sickness,I still had energy to a certain instant,& my baby was kicking every chance she gets.

Ughh,I don't want nothing in here.

"Hello?"he answered the phone

Hey baby daddy,can you bring me something to eat please,I don't have the appetite to eat what's in the refrigerator.

"Ok what do you want mirah?"

Y do you have to sound so bored with me?Its 3 whole months later major get over it!

"What do you want mirah? & I'm not gone ask again!"

Umm..I want chipotle & a sweet tea & can you get me some snacks also please,you know which ones

"Alr I'll be there in a minute"

Ok thank youu baby daddy

"Where you going bae"I heard nova in the back

"Mirah wants me to bring her food"

"Ugh,it's always mirah this mirah that?"
She needs to get over it seriously.She still mad for whatt.

"She does have my baby in her stomach nova"
& after that the phone hung up.In that time of waiting I went to clean up starting with the kitchen.I washed all the dishes & started spraying the counters down before wiping it.I cleaned my refrigerator out throwing away expired or unneeded food.I proceeded by moping my floor before moving into the living room & cleaning the whole house.

Ding dong

IM COMING!
I yelled jogging to the door.I looked and it was major.I opened it with a smile.

Heyyyyy.
He brought the food in placing it on the kitchen counter sitting everything down.

"Don't eat all these snacks in 1 day,make sure your eating salads often & other healthy foods,my baby needs to be healthy."He said not looking at me once.

How's wifey doing at home?
I chuckled

"Don't worry about her,she good"

It didn't sound like it on the phone,"it's always mirah this mirah that" sounds pretty mad to me.
I laughed mocking her.

Major you got to let her know we're gonna be in each other lives for the rest of our lives.So if she plans on being in your life..she's gonna have to except the fact that YOUR BABY is in MY STOMACH.

"Goodbye mirah"
& with that he left,but it's the truth,I'm having this baby & there's nothing she or anybody else can do about it.

Everybody stopped talking to me so I jus be in the house by myself.it gets boring sometimes even depressing but I try to over look the negative.I have an upcoming rapper 1st baby in MY STOMACH.That's enough happiness right there to be worried bout a bitch.

~~
Nova

"Yeah friend I definitely understand where you're coming from & you know I don't fw that hoe at all!" Kiyah said

It's jus to much like I feel like we don't get any time to ourselves anymore because she's always calling "major I need this,baby daddy I want this" and wat does he do? He gets his ass up & leave

"Did you communicate this to him? Like on how you feel?" Kiyah asked concerned

Kiyah it's nothing I can do so that'll be pointless

"Friend no it wouldn't,y'all are together you have to communicate & let him know how your feeling!"

Why couldn't she jus abort the damn baby,why did she have to keep it???i fucking hate her man

"She's tryna make you mad and she's definitely doing it everyday,you have to stop feeding into her b.s. or your gonna be like this everyday."

Yeah your right.well he's here I'll talk to you later

"Ok,and take it easy friend"

Ok.
These past few months have been to much for me.Sometimes I question if I want to continue dating major or what but it jus gets hectic.& I feel like I shouldn't have to bring it up because can't he tell how I feel when he has to leave?

If he doesn't see it then he's not paying attention which isn't a surprise because all his attention goes to her & the baby.and he doesn't sees that she's trying to take him away!