𝟹𝟷

"Suna, you okay?" Aran asked.

It was January 10th. Inarizaki lost the first game they had at Nationals and Ichibayashi won against Fukurodani on the 9th, having them win the Spring Interhigh Nationals.

Suna looked up and sighed. "I don't know."

"You're more quiet than usual" Kita said.

"I'm always quiet."

"No, you're not. You're either arguing with the twins or commenting on whatever they do, but all three of you haven't said a lot. At least Nationals brought the spirits up for the Miya's, but you're still down."

Suna shook his head and buried it in his arms whilst he lied on his desk.

"Are you still upset about what happened to..." Aran started.

Suna bit his lip.

Flashback

"Suna!" Atsumu called, the first day back to school after break.

Suna turned, his eyes more drained than usual.

"Hm?"

"What happened to Y/n? I haven't been watching TV, what's going on? Yuki is upset... Mio is crying.. and even you look-"

"You seriously didn't hear?"

Atsumu nodded.

Suna bit his lip. "Her plane crashed... on the 22nd.. no one survived, how did you not hear this until now?"

"I've been busy.. no way.."

"Well, it's true.... bye"

"Hold up, you good?"

Suna turned and took a deep breath in. "The last thing she said to me was that she hated me. She left thinking I didn't love her, Atsumu."

"A fight? A breakup? When?"

"The night before she left" Suna said, now feeling tears form in his eyes. "I'm not in the talking mood, go to your brother or something to ask about her."

Present Time

"Suna?" Osamu asked.

"Mh."

"The bell rang 20 minutes ago"

"So that's why you guys are here?"

Kita nodded. "It's not healthy to stay here for days. When was the last time you ate?"

"Um.. I think lunch yesterday" Suna said, rubbing his forehead.

Atsumu stood up from the chair and shook his head. "Let's go eat out. Group dinner you could say."

"But I'm not-"

"Who cares? I know you hate me or something, but I still think of you as a friend, you know? So let's go eat" Atsumu said.