Holiday Extra

CHRISTMAS AU

Suna's POV
My eyes shot open and I felt my heart racing. I ran my hand threw my forehead and my hair was drenched in sweat.

She died I thought. Y/n died.

I looked around in the dark room to find the familiarity of it. In the corner was a cat bed, with an average sized cat sleeping in it. Amaya. This was her house. Y/n's.

I turned to the other side of me to see a sleeping body. Y/n. She was alive still. That was all just a dream.

I pulled her closer to me but she started moving a little.

"Rin? Why're you up so late, what's wrong?" She asked.

I shook my head and buried it in the crook of her neck, "nothing. Just crazy stuff."

She ran her fingers through my hair. Something that felt so distant.

"Was it a bad dream?"

I nodded a little, "do you wish you went to your dad's house, still?"

She took a deep breath, "you explained your mistake, and I accept your apology. I don't wish I went, I'm just glad we're on good terms for Christmas."

Right. Christmas. The holiday's.

~•~

"A girl loves chocolate, buy her that for Christmas."

Atsumu pointed at a bar of chocolate and smiled a toothy smile, "this is Yuki's favorite."

"God, do you ever shut up about your feelings?" I asked.

Osamu laughed a little and walked out of the candy store at the mall.

It was Christmas Eve and I still haven't bought Y/n a Christmas gift. Who does that? Christmas Day is in less than 24 hours and I can't make up my mind.

'A new pair of shoes!' 'Hair products.' 'Perfume?' Were only a few things his teammates had suggested for the gift, but none had felt suitable enough.

"Hey, Mio's over there," Osamu said.

Atsumu waved her over but Suna was lost in his thoughts until he heard her voice.

"Afternoon, Mio," Osamu greeted. "Last Minute Christmas shopping?"

She nodded a little, "yeah, I need a gift for my mom."

Suna then looked up and their eyes met. He quickly looked off to the side and kicked at the floor a little.

"Shopping for Y/n?" She asked.

Atsumu nodded, "he forgot to get her a gift."

"Did not, I was busy. Big difference."

"Well, whatever you get, make it memorable. Getting a bar of chocolate and slapping a card on it will not be appreciated." Mio smiled, walking off.