34

"Woah, we're landing! Look at it, Rin!" Atsumu exclaimed, pulling Suna by the collar to look out the window of the plane.

Suna quickly pulled back and scoffed, "stop it, it's just a bit plane."

"Look how high up we are" Osamu mumbled, trying his best to look out the window since he was in the aisle seat. "Have you been on a plane, Suna?"

"A few times"

"Wow, so you've had this feeling a lot?"

"I guess."

"Stop geeking out, Miya's" Yuki scolded from the seats behind them.

Suna turned around to check up on Mio, but saw her fast asleep. He just turned back and slapped Atsumu lightly on the face.

"Woah, what happened to all the force that went into the slaps?" Atsumu gasped.

"You're actually an alright person after your annoying parts"

"Awh, Tarō you shouldn't have" Atsumu smirked, batting his eyes.

Suna just got wide eyed and froze. Tarō.

"You okay, Suna?" Osamu asked.

He quickly nodded, "Yes."

After the plane landed and they all got to their hotel in Canada, Suna flopped onto one of the beds.

"There's only two beds. Who gets the floor?" Atsumu asked.

Suna just looked at them weird. "You guys... are twins? Why don't you share the bed?"

"Idiot" Osamu mumbled as he set his suitcase down. "Just don't go hogging all the bed or I'll push you off."

"Okay, Captain!" Atsumu saluted.

"I'm going down to the lobby" Suna said, getting up and grabbing a keycard.

Instead of staying in the lobby, he went outside to breath in the cold air.

There was still some snow around since Spring hasn't really hit Canada. When the snow melts, Spring comes.

"Suna? What're you doing out here?"

He turned around to see Mio slowly walk up behind.

He shrugged. "Shouldn't I be asking you the same?"

"Well, I needed fresh air, that's all" Mio said.

"Same here."

"So, it's a thirty minute car ride to her memorial, right?" Mio asked.

Suna nodded. "Yup. Maybe we'll see her dad there. I don't really want to though, it'll be awkward."

"Awkward? Why's that?"

Suna gave her a look like she wasn't being dumb and Mio just looked down.

"School starts again in a week. Third year" she quickly said.

"Yeah, our last year. It's gonna be- never mind."