Daddies Night Out

5 Years Later

"Hey beautiful!!" Pavel gushed while extending his arms to Saint who was holding Arya Saint-Panich, Zee and Saint's 2 year old baby girl.
"Avel..." Arya gushed.

She giggled and squirmed from his father's hold to go to Pavel. Nonetheless, Saint simply scowled at the man while refusing to let him hold Arya. The little girl began to make a fuss. Still, the stoic man refused to let her go to Pavel.

"Dada... Aya want Avel." Arya began complaining.
"Oh come on Saint... It was a year ago!" Pavel rolled his eyes.
"She LOVES me." He smiled at her and winked at her. Arya giggled again.
"She might hate you when she knows what you and Dome did!" Saint muttered.
"She was safe!" Pavel argued.
"She was missing for 45 minutes!" Saint growled. Arya immediately stopped squirming and stared at her father.
"Boss... You're scaring her." Pavel complained.

Arya then squealed and giggled at her father's outburst.

"She's MINE... She LOVES me." Saint smiled at his daughter and kissed her cute nose.
"I know she is Zee's but... She REALLY looks like you!" Pavel whispered and studied Arya.
"Don't say that... She is mine too. Forever mine." Saint glared at Pavel.
"Dada..." Arya held Saint's face with her pudgy hands.
"Yes Honey." Saint whispered and kissed her forehead.
"I love you." Arya smiled at Saint.
"Love you too." Saint whispered.
"If anything happens THIS EVENING to MY DAUGHTER..." Saint scowled at Pavel.
"Dada... Angry?" Arya suddenly asked.
"No Honey... I'm not angry... If everything goes well... Dada won't be angry at all." Saint explained while his eyes were staring at Pavel as if he was warning him.
"Come here munchkin!" Pavel took Arya from Saint.

The girl giggled and laughed as Pavel rained kisses on her.

"Now where is Dome?" Saint asked Pavel.
"He'll be here soon... He's getting some stuff for my favourite girl here." Pavel answered and tickled Arya making her giggled happily.
"Please... Tell your boyfriend... NO MORE buying weird SHIT... I mean STUFF for Arya anymore." Saint warned.
"Shit Dada... Shit." Arya grinned at her father.
"Zee is going to murder you Boss..." Pavel laughed at Saint.

Saint scowled at Pavel but his face quick softened when Arya held her arms out and got back into her father's arms.

"It's not easy... Not to curse in front of her." Saint  murmured.
"I know..." Pavel laughed at him.
"Honey... Say... Rainbow!!! Unicorn!!!" Saint told his daughter.
"Shit..." Arya murmured and grinned while Pavel doubled over and laughed.
"Say rainbow for me... RAIN... BOW..." Saint coaxed her.
"Avel... Shit." Arya grinned at Pavel who was laughing his head off.
"No honey... Rainbow... You love rainbows..." Saint whispered.
"Just like your room... Rain... Bow..." He said.
"Rain... Bow." Arya repeated and Saint had this grateful look on his face.
"Good girl!!!" Saint kissed her cheeks.
"Now say... Uni... Corn!" Pavel told her.
"Dada love Papa." Arya said instead.
"I do love your Papa..." Saint smiled at at her.
"Dada... Shit..." Arya smiled sweetly while Pavel continued grinning at the two.
"Oh come on Honey... Work with me..." Saint groaned.
"Uni... Corn!" He stated.
"Unicorn!" Saint repeated.
"Unicorn." Pavel chimed.

They both waited for Arya to follow what they said.

"Come on Honey..." Saint urged her.
"Uni... Corn..." He mouthed the syllables.
"Unicorn!" Arya chorused.
"Good job!" Saint smiled at her.
"Rainbows and unicorns..." He said.
"Where's Zee?" Pavel asked Saint.
"Upstairs... He hasn't decided on what shirt to put on." Saint muttered.
"Are you ACTUALLY complaining about your husband?" Pavel questioned him.
"I'm not complaining!" Saint glared at him.
"When was the last time you two actually went out together huh? Don't complain about him choosing what to wear!" Pavel asserted.
"Complaining about what?" Zee asked as he came down the stairs.
"Arya... How do I look? Is Papa handsome?" He asked Arya.
"Papa... Shit!"