Ch. 14: "There's no way he doesn't like you"

*no one's POV*

Y/n and Teresa laid in bed and talked about the events of earlier that day.

"Thomas is kinda cute though honestly." Teresa gushed.

"Oh my gosh! See I knew there was something you just didn't want to tell me! That's so cute, you should try and talk to him." you said trying on your side to look at her.

"I don't know..." she said hesitantly.

"What do you have to lose? Besides, Thomas is a nice guy, and I saw the way he was looking at you earlier." you wiggled your eyebrows. Teresa sat up instantly.

"Speaking of which, are you sure you and Minho are just friends?"

"Yea, why?"

"We'll maybe because he was looking at you exactly how you think Thomas was looking at me."

"What? No he wasn't. He always looks at me like that. It's just how he looks." you said nonchalantly.

"Girl, if he looks at you like that all the time, he's in deep. He stares at you with literal hearts in his eyes. The man is in love with you, you're just too blind to see it. Heck I just met him and I can see it!"

"You don't know what you're talking about, there's no way Minho would never like me as more than a friend." you said with a hint of disappointment in your voice, which didn't go unnoticed by teresa.

"Y/n, there's no way he doesn't like you as more than a friend." She noticed the slight sadness still lingering on your face and sighed, pulling you up to a sitting position.

"Look, do you like him?" she asked. You hesitated for a moment, realizing you had never admitted it out loud before.

"I- yes. Yes, I like him. Oh my gosh...I like him!" you said looking back at Teresa with wide eyes after you realized what you had just said. "I have a shucking crush on my best friend! What do I do?!"

"You tell him! That's what you do." she said simply.

You shook your head vigorously as you stood up and paced your room.

"No. No no no no. I can't do that. I can't tell him, it'll ruin everything. He'd never talk to me again if I told him and he didn't feel the same way!"

"Did you not just hear me say he probably likes you too?"

"Teresa, I need more than just a 'look' to confirm whether I can be confident that my best friend of three years would like me back if I told him how I really feel." You sat back down on your bed across from Teresa, with your head hung low, and your hands covering your face, letting out an exasperated sigh.

The two of you sat in silence until Teresa suddenly jumped off of the bed yelling,

"I got it!"

"Shhhh! Do you want us to get in trouble?" You whisper yelled since it was now well past curfew.

"Sorry sorry."

"...so are you gonna tell me the idea or.."

"Right! Ok, so you know how there's certain things that girls do when they like someone?"