Ch. 20: Caught...again

(This ones pretty long sorry but enjoy!)

*Alby's POV*

I decided to follow y/n and Minho to the map room. My suspicions of the two of them were raised as of a few months ago, but I have such a strong feeling that there's something going on, so I'm going to check it out. But I know for a fact that if Minho and Y/n are more than friends, they're both dead.

They know better than to disobey me, but lately I think their behavior has been a bit more reckless, so they might not really care at this point.

As I followed them, I made sure to keep a safe distance, that way they wouldn't hear me coming.

"Minho I really don't think this is a good idea." Y/n said.

"Y/n we're fine. You need to relax." He said turning to her. He slid his hands around her waist and pulled her close to him. "And I could definitely help with that." He smirked. Y/n hit his chest lightly with a smile before Minho leaned down to kiss her. And this is when I completely lost it.

*Third person POV*

After Alby saw the kiss, he immediately rushed towards the couple.

"Hey! Get your shucking hands off my sister!"

Everything happened so fast. Before anyone could react, Alby pushed Minho off of Y/n and onto the ground. And just like the last time, immediately began punching him. By the time Minho could even comprehend what was happening, Alby had already punched him twice.

"ALBY STOP IT! STOP! Please! You're hurting him!" Y/n screamed as she begged him to stop. But he didn't listen. Minho got a few punches in, but he was at a disadvantage considering Alby was holding him down.

"Help!" Y/n yelled. But no one answered. So she ran to the end of the woods where she was in sight of people. "Hey someone help! There's a fight in the woods!"

Almost everyone of the gladers heard this and wanted to see. So they all ran after her and crowded around the fight. But Newt and Gally were the two that pulled Minho and Alby away from each other. Both of them glared at each other angrily with bruised faces and knuckles.

"Minho." Y/n ran over to him and hugged him. He relaxed under her touch, and wrapped one arm around her shoulder.

"It's alright, I'm fine."

When she heard this, she pulled away from him and smiled slightly before she turned her attention to Alby. When her eyes met his, a fire lit in her veins and anger burned inside her.

"You! How shucking dare you?! What the shuck is wrong with you?!" Y/n yelled at him. She stomped over to him and raised her hand to slap him, but he caught it.

"Do not put your hands on me." Alby said to her.

"Oh like you just did to him? Let. Me. Go."

He unhandled her and she stepped back.

"You're acting like this is my fault. Like you two didn't just break the biggest rule that we have here!"

"Because it is your fault! You just hit him!"

"Y/n. Do not act like you don't know how serious I take these rules in the glade. You break them, you get punished. And he," he said pointing to Minho, "technically deserves to be thrown in the slammer. Or even banished."