Ch. 18: Secrets

A/N- when you see the lines like this ———— in between paragraphs, it's like a time skip sort of thing. It's just different individual moments in their relationship that I separated. (Also don't forget to vote!!)
————

*third person POV*

When Minho came back from the maze that day, him and Y/n couldn't stay away from each other. The sexual tension between them was so strong that after dinner the two of them went to the map room so that they could finally be together.

"Oh my gosh I missed you so much." Minho said before smashing his lips onto Y/n's. This caught Y/n by surprise and she gasped. Minho took this opportunity to slip his tongue into her mouth. He wrapped his arms tightly around her and held her close.

He soon moved from her lips to her neck, leaving gentle kisses there, causing Y/n to smile.

"I missed you t- mhmm." she moaned as he had apparently found her sweet spot. Her eyes widened at the noise she'd accidentally let slip. Minho pulled back with raised eyebrows and a cocky smirk playing on his lips.

"Shut up" Y/n said. She looked down, embarrassed.

"I didn't say anything. And no need to be embarrassed." He pulled her into a hug and kissed her head.

———————-
After that, the two stayed in the map room for a while longer just talking about their days and just spending quality time each other. This quickly became a routine thing for the couple. Each night after dinner, they would go off to the map room for an hour or two.

This routine was ok for a while, but sometimes Minho would get very frustrated with the predicament they were in.

———————
"I just don't understand why we can't date publicly!"

"Minho you know it's because of Alby."

"I know, I just mean what issue does he have with it? You're practically an adult and so are the rest of us, you should be able to make your own decisions!"

"I do make my own decisions."

"Y/n the only reason that we have to keep doing this" he motioned to the two of you and to the room, "is because Alby has decided that he doesn't want you to date. And you're going along with it. Just talk to him!"

"Minho don't you think I've tried?! He doesn't listen and he doesn't care. I have no problem with being lightly punished for breaking one of his dumb rules that just so happen to only apply to me, but I'm not the only one who suffers with that decision in this situation. I know for a fact that you would have it much worse than I would if he ever found out about us. I'm not telling him not because I'm scared, but because I don't want to lose you and ruin what we have." Y/n replied softly holding Minho's face in her hands. He lifted his hands and wrapped them around her wrists with a sigh.

"You're right, I'm sorry. I just get so frustrated about the whole thing you know. I mean I love you so much, and I want to be able to show that publicly, not just keep it a secret."

"I know, I love you too. But if the only way for us to be together is to keep our love a secret, then it'll have to do for now."

———————

"Y/n come on!"

"Alby's gonna see us!" She whisper yelled back at Minho.