Chapter 15

Continued

Nurin and her sister Ariana were waiting for Ahad to arrive at the mall.

"Nurin where is he? What's taking him so long?" Ariana said looking around.

"Well, the traffic is usually bad at this hour."
Nurin said checking her watch. "Salam Alaikum im sorry" Ahad said quickly walking toward them.
"Wa Alaikum Salam"

"it's hard to find a parking spot here." Ariana just stared at him. "No, it's all alright we didn't wait too long...by the way, this is my sister Ariana grande" (she's fan of her) Ahad and Ariana started laughing "wow! Ariana grande!"

He forward his hand toward her "hi, Ariana" She forward her hand to him "hi Ahad nice meeting you"

(Ariana Aressa Nurin's little sisterShe's 17 years old, she doesn't wear the headscarf, she extrovert toward everyone, unlike Nurin who is introvert)

She's 17 years old, she doesn't wear the headscarf, she extrovert toward everyone, unlike Nurin who is introvert)

Anyway let's continue

"Are You ready let's go" Ahad said with smile to Nurin "let's go" Nurin said Ahad started walking Ahead, Ariana came close to Nurin and whisper

"My goodness, why didn't you tell me that he's handsome?" Nurin hit her head "behave yourself" both started laughing.
They were walking when ahad saw nashrain in the mall, "hi, Nashrin" Ahad said coming close to him.

"Hi, Ahad" they hugged each other
"How are you" Ahad nodded with smile "good"

Nurin stood behind Ahad, waving quietly at Nashrin. Nashrin looked at Nurin and she gave him the sign that they didn't know each other.
Ahad turned to Nurin who looked down quickly.

"Let me introduce you, this is Nurin and this is her sister Ariana." Nashrin nodded with smile "hi, Nurin" Nashrin look at Ariana and said  "hi, Ariana"

"there nothing going on she's just my best friend. Nothing is going on." Ahad said looking at Nurin
Nashrin started laughing "I know"

"do you know Nurin" Ahad ask Nashrin
Nurin sheak her head to No, Nashrin saw it "well, if she's your girlfriend, her sister wouldn't be here."

"Nurin. Nashrin is a very popular fashion designer."
Ahad said "oh, really? So, that's why you look so familiar. I could recognize you but I couldn't remember where." Nurin said fake smiling.

"Nurin, have you been to his fashion show?" Ahad question.

"No, but he's really famous. I have seen him in the magazine"

"we shouldn't talk here, why don't you join me? I need to buy some thing and then we will eat." Ahad said to Nashrin, Nurin look at Nashrin and sheak her head to No. hoping he will refuse.

"i'm sorry I have an appointment, i'll see you later"

Nurin sigh in relief.

Later.