Chapter 39 - imam's death.

That same day.

Mukhriz (Harraz dad) was on his way to his office when Sara quickly ran in front of him. Mukhriz stop in his place and look at her "wait I-" before she could complete her sentence Mukhriz walk past her. "I'm busy we'll talk later" Sara stop him again by blocking his way

"Can't you spare me a moment?" Mukhriz sigh and said "I told you. I'm busy." Sara put her arms across her chest and smirk "you look as though you're running away from me."

"Where would I go?" He said looking around some people were looking at them. He step back to keep some distance "Mukhriz khan dont play don't me. Beware." He nodded "we'll talk later. Okay?" He said quickly walking away.

Ariana and Nuirn were at the mall. Ariana almost bought half of the mall and made Nurin carry all the bags. Which made Nuirn regret her decision of promising her that she will take her to the mall.

—-

Because several people had parked their cars in front of her house, Nurin parked her car in the back. They got out of the car, carrying their shopping bags, and walked toward their house. When she came home, she noticed two black BMW automobiles parked in front of her house. Ariana and Nurin exchange glances.

"That's a big car. Whose car is this?" "I don't know....it looks like uncle Mukhriz' car."

Nurin walk past the car Ariana follow her "uncle Mukhriz? Why is he here?"

Nurin roll her eyes "why are you so nosy? Wait. Could it be that Harraz is back?" Nurin said smiling.

Ariana smile "maybe."

"Where's shahnaz?" Alia question looking At Mukhriz. Ahad's parent were here too. Except Harraz mom didn't come.

"She's at home." Alia nodded "we can't stay long."
Nuh (Nurin dad) lean forward "even so, please have a drink." He forward them there tea.

"It's all right. This much is already enough. There's no need to trouble yourself" Lema said smiling.

"While we drink and eat, we can talk." Ahad dad said looking at his wife she nodded "yes, that's right."

Mukhriz look around and said "where's Nurin?"

Nuh look at him and said "she has gone out. It's her day off." Alia nodded "she doesn't usually go out with anyone. She only goes out with her sister. Whenever she gets her salary her sister is always her  top priority."

Lema nodded smiling "oh, really that's good......I've a question. In Nurin's case, is she....is she taken yet?"

"Not yet. After all, she is bit shy." Lema laugh along with everyone. She felt good hearing that she's Single.

"Oh, I see." Lema look at Mukhriz to continue he nodded "okay, like this." He turn to Nuh "let's just get straight to the point. Nuh and Alia I've always hoped that Nurin .....would become my daughter-in-law." Alia smile disappeared

"But, as you know...Harraz has caused trouble." Nuh chuckle "now, if seems like....his cousin is fond of her."

"His cousin?" Alia question

"Yes" Mukhriz said
"Yes, his cousin My son, Ahad. Nurin knows him." Lema quickly added.

Alia smile "oh, I see."

"actually we don't really care....about wealth or status. What's important is our children's happiness."

"Yes, I feel the same way, lema and Mukhriz." Alia said.