Chapter 43 - Sara in trouble

Next day (morning)

Nurin enter the Harraz holdings building. She was walking towards her office cabin when Eva call
Nurin, she turn around and saw that Eva was walking towards her.

"Mr. Harraz said he has returned." Nurin nodded And said "yes, he has. On the way back, he had an accident." Eva nodded sadly "have you visited him yet?"

Nurin look down "yes. I'll be going again this evening." "When do you think he'll wake up?"

They heard a laughing sound. Nurin and Eva turn and saw Sara. Sara quickly disconnected the call and look at them like....Nurin notice she wasn't wearing hijab or a niqab yet she was wearing short dress like always.

Nurin look at Eva "I have to go" Eva nodded she turn and past Sara. Nurin quickly walk away too before Sara could say anything.

Sara went to her office room, she put her purse down
She was stressed out and walking back and fourth.
"Oh my...if he wakes up, what will happen to me?....is he going to marry me?" She sigh picking her phone calling adil.

Sara: what should I do now?

Adil: you've got to hurry. When he wakes up, he'll definitely tell you to take a hike.

Sara: yes, but what should I do?

Adil: go and meet Mukhriz. Threaten him again.

Sara: I know, but to get the shares, we're going to need Harraz's signature.

Adil: he's still alive. Just go to his office. Ask for his signature or thumbprint.

Sara: wouldn't that make me look evil?

Adil: all this while, do you think you've been angel?

Sara: I know but

Adil; you've got to go and meet Mukhriz there's no other way.

Sara: I'll try.

Adil: don't try. You must do it!!

Sara: why are you raising your voice at me? Do you want to have the upper hand?

Adil: because you're such a slow coach!

Sara disconnected the call and sat down "how do I convince Mukhriz? What must I do?"

—-

When Shahnaz learned of Harraz's situation, she couldn't bear it. Her spirit had been shattered. Everybody understands that no human could bring him out of the coma.

There was no other way but darkness around her. She sobbed and sobbed she got up and realized something that 'maybe this was a test for them' she did her wudu and prostrate, put her head down.

All night she spoke to Allah about every pain.
She ask for forgiveness.

Every kind of doctors came and check on Harraz.
They came and went out and Said the same thing.
"It's not in our hand"

Now

she came to visit her son for the first time after so long. She was wearing hijab and abaya, all cover up.
She had no makeup on...she was just Shahnaz.

She sat next to him. "Harraz. I'm sorry. I've just arrived. I've missed you so much Jaan wake up" she touch him tears started falling out "please wake up my Harraz. From now on, we'll all be able to pray together. Isn't that great? You can lead, your father and I....will follow."