Chapter 22

Happy reading!

Continued

Nurin was standing in front of Harraz. He was pretending to be busy, "can you watch over my house again?" He said still looking down acting serious. Nurin chuckled "where are you going?" She question
"I'm not telling" he replied and look up. Nurin was thinking should she accept his offer again?

"Can you do it? Make sure ouro eats on time."

"How many days will you be gone?" Harraz made a face "why? Are you going to miss me?" He smirk

Nurin fake smile "speak for yourself. Tell me, how many Days?"

"A week" he replied looking down At the papers "that's quite a while." He nodded "Nurin, I'm warning you. Don't miss me." Nurin roll her eyes

"tell that to yourself."

"Dream on" he muttered "is there anything else?....I'll go now." He nodded still looking down. Nurin walk away.

Next day

Harraz pack his stuff and left for New Zealand.

Later Nurin entered Harraz apartment she close his door and lock it, she turn around " Salam Alaikum" she said smiling walking up to ouro.
She pick her up and kiss her.

She started cleaning his house, mopping the floor and washing some of the dishes.

Two days had passed Nurin would come to his apartment check and clean his apartment.

The next day

Nurin was in her room, sitting on her bed. She had brought Ouro to her house since she believed it would be easier for her to take care of her. Rather than driving up to his place. Nurin smiled and kissed her head as Ouro sat on her lap.

"You're so spoilt. Why are you so quiet?" She started patting her on the head "do you miss Mr.Harraz? Where is your Mr. Harraz?"

"NUIRN" Ariana shouted and enter her room.

Nurin roll her eyes, "what do you want? You're such a busybody." Ariana lean against her door, "who's Mr. Harraz?"

"Why do you want to know?" "Okay wait, the way you're lovingly caressing the cat, he has. To be the cats owner." Nurin nodded "Does that mean he's your boss? Isn't he the one that you've been cursing every night because you hate him?" Nurin ignore her question.

"Hey, Nurin what happened? ARE YOU STARTING TO LIKE HIM?" Nurin got up from her bed "ya Allah, don't be silly. Can you stop creating your own theories." Nurin stand by the mirror, Ariana came close to her "who's more handsome, him or Ahad?"

Nurin turn to her "do you want to know who's more handsome?"

"Who?" Nurin smile "take a guess."

"Just tell me Nurin"

"our father!" Nurin said laughing and fixing her hijab. "Nurin, be serious. Quick who?"

"I don't know"

——

Nurin arrived at the office building. She was walking inside when her phone started ringing.