Chapter 36

Happy reading :)

Sara walks into Ahad's hospital room and carefully closes the door. She sighed softly as she approached Ahad, who was lying on his bed, staring at the ceiling.

"Are you okay?" She sounded like she care but she didn't. Ahad nodded "yes, I'm okay. Do I look like I'm dying?" "Of course not. The whole office told me you were beaten up. Thats why i am here. Are you okay" she said stepping close.

"How bad is the wound?" Still looking at the ceiling Ahad said "I'm just fine." She forwarded her hand and touch his head slowly. "Ahh" ahad said.

Sara pull her hand back "I pity you, ahad." Ahad nodded "thank you" then he look at Sara meeting her eyes he said "does Nurin know?"

"Nuirn? You know her. She doesn't care. She's on vacation right now." Sara said looking at her nails.

"I don't care if she's on vacation or not. I'm asking you. Does she know or not?"

"Ahad" Sara said seriously and annoyed "I am here to visit you. If this is your attitude, I'm leaving." Ahad look at his hands "look, I didn't ask you to come. If you want to leave, I won't stop you."

"You're so rude! Fine, I hope you Rot In here." She said rudely Steping back to walk away when Ahad said "Sara, I think I know you long enough. And I know you very well. I think you're definitely my newest enemy. And I smell something fishy about you"

Sara chuckle "please Ahad. Why would I ever hurt you?" Ahad nodded "because I know a lot about you."
"Suit yourself. Try and prove it, if you can" she said Walking out.

Everyone was forming a line. The prayer was being led by Harraz. The men were close behind Harraz, following him.
Nuirn and the imam's wife were praying behind them at the far back.

Nurin, who was completely unaware that Harraz was leading the prayer.

At night

Nurin and nooda were in the kitchen, both were preparing the dinner. "Nurin did you notice who was leading our prayer just now?"

Nurin put the plates and spoons, forks on the table.
"No, I didn't notice."

"Harraz khan" nooda said putting the salad on the table. Nurin froze in her spot. She was shock, and surprised.
That Harraz who didn't know how to pray was leading the prayer.

"Oh, I see......he can do that now?"
Nooda nodded "yes, of course. He's very hardworking he has been learning day and night. One thing that impresses me is that he isn't shy at all. That's why he learns very quickly." She said bringing the last dish. "Good"

"Well, I'm just saying. I think he'd make a great husband." nooda notice Nurin expressions.

She look at her "how long have you known Harraz?"
Nurin came out of her thoughts "um....not very long. I know him because I work for him" nooda nodded

"Harraz never tells me anything. I don't know much he only tells me important things, but he shares everything with haqq."

She step back everything was ready "honey....call Harraz and haqq to eat" she yelled to her husband.

A few minutes later

The imam, Abdul haqq, and Harraz came toward the table "have a seat" nooda said.
Abdul haqq earlier told Harraz that she would be staying tonight. He honestly didn't know what to feel.

Everyone nodded smiling. "I'm sorry the good isn't anything special. You don't mind, do you? I didn't know you were coming" Nurin smile at her

"Don't worry. I like village style cooking. It's my favorite" Nurin said glancing at Harraz, he quickly look down.
"Nurin, don't be shy." The imam said smiling at her.
She nodded "take your seat eat up"

Nurin sat besides nooda, the only seat was left close to Nuirn to her right side. The other seat was besides the imam. Abdul quickly took the seat besides the imam before Harraz could even reach. He sat down
Smirking at Harraz.

Harraz glare at him he had no other choice he slowly walk up and sat besides Nurin.

"Can you pass me the salad" the imam said Nurin nodded and passed to him.

Nooda was about to get up to serve the rice on Harraz plate. When Abdul haqq thought about something.

"Stop" nooda look at him. "I mean since Nurin is close to Harraz she can serve the rice to him. Right?"

Harraz glare at him, Abdul haqq smirk at him. Nurin nodded she didn't dare to look at Harraz. She got up and put some rice on his plate, both hearts were racing.

He saw her after so long. He missed her.
Harraz look down closing his eyes making a dua before he starts eating.

End of chapter