Chapter 52 - Jasmine?

Last chapter

She hurriedly exited her car after parking it. She shut the door behind her and immediately adjusted her hijab. She began walking in the direction of the wedding hall. She was looking down while taking out her phone from her purse.

Ahad was walking towards his car on this side. He was thinking of Nurin and Harraz as he looked down.
Both were walking in the same direction. When they both look up, they immediately stop in their places, which were about an inch apart.

While Ahad was lost in her light brown eyes, she was lost in his beautiful green eyes. Both of them were locked in a stare.

Ahad blink his eyes couple of times making sure it's not a dream. She smile at him and said "Salam Alaikum" he suddenly smile and slowly he replied with "wa Alaikum Salam"

She shake her head and took one step back "um..I'm sorry. May I ask you something." Still not taking his eyes off her he said "ask away"

She nodded awkwardly and said "okay...you're here for a wedding, aren't you? Have you seen the bride? Where's the bride?"

"Nurin" Ahad said with confused face

She nodded smiling "yes, Nurin."
Ahad look around feeling nervous and he turn back to her "where is she?"

She raised her eyebrow at him like 'I'm asking you why are you asking me?'
"please hurry." She added.
Ahad was lost of words "may I-I ask you who you are?"

"Me?" She chuckle "I'm her cousin"
He nodded "oh, I see. I mean, her....her...her..."

"Jasmine" they heard somebody shouting that name.
Ahad turn around and saw Nurin running towards them while Harraz walking behind her.

Nurin hugged her tight "jasmine oh my god you made it" jasmine pull back smiling " I miss you...it's such a beautiful dress." "Why are you late?" Nurin said fake glaring at her.

Jasmine hold Nurin hands and said "I'm sorry. There was havey traffic." Harraz arrived and stand behind Nurin touching her waist.

Nurin nodded with smile "it's okay"
"you look so pretty" jasmine said touching her cheeks.

"Oh wait" Nurin said turning around to Harraz and Ahad "this is Jasmine, my cousin." Harraz nodded his head with smile to her, while Ahad look at her and said "I'm...the cousin" Ahad pointed towards Harraz.

Jasmine nodded understanding "I'm jasmine"
"Nice to meet you" Nuirn smile grew looking at Harraz. "Nice to meet you too" jasmine said.

"Let's go inside." Nurin said leaving jasmine hand, she nodded fake glaring at her. Nurin smirk and hold Harraz hand and left both of them behind.

Harraz kiss Nuirn hand smiling at her. "Did you see that?....how Ahad was looking at her?" Harraz nodding smiling.

Jasmine look at Ahad who was not looking away from her for a second. "let's go" Ahad came back to his senses. "Let's go" he said "after you" he added.

jasmine nodded she step down when she was about to fall Ahad quickly took hold of her hand.

She quickly step back leaving his hand  "thank you" she said blushing and started walking inside smiling.

Ahad who was also smiling and blushing following her behind.

——

Harraz and Nurin arrived at the hotel. Everything was beautifully decorated. Harraz close the door
He look at Nurin "go change so we can pray first" Nurin nodded smiling.