Chapter 45 -i will prove you wrong!

Nurin has been locked in her room for thirty minutes now. She was sobbing uncontrollably in her bed.
When she opens her eyes, she sees Ouro approaching her and taking a seat on her lap. She gave ouro a sorrowful smile and rubbed her head.

"ouro, I can't believe your father's behavior is still the same. He still hasn't changed at all."

She wiped her tears "but it's okay. I love him. I really love him. It's just that...I mustn't let my emotions get the better of me. Do you know how much is hurts?"

Ouro started making sad noises. Nurin put ouro side and lay on her bed eyes close, when she again felt ouro coming near Nurin face and laying with her.

Nurin smile sadly and hugged ouro and kiss her.

Just then her phone started ringing she got up holding ouro, she check it was unknown number.

Nurin: hello?

Harraz: hello Nurin this is my new number. I'm calling you because I want to apologize..

(After hearing his voice Nurin immediately disconnected the call)

Harraz call again but she didn't pick up.

—-

At hospital

Harraz was having his lunch in the hospital room.
He just stare at the food he had lost his appetite, then he pick his phone and called Abdul haqq and let him know how he was in coma that's why he couldn't call him.

Night

Nurin was standing in her room small balcony, when Alia came in front of her with annoyed face.

"Nuirn" she call her, Nurin look up at her "I don't hate Harraz, but he has disappointed you so many times." Nuirn losen her hijab around her.

"I don't know....maybe he didn't mean to." Alia sigh and roll her eyes "I was very disappointed when he ran away. Is that how a husband behaves? How would he look after his family?"

Nurin touch her head "I don't know, mother. I'm confused, actually." Alia fake smile and said "If I were you, I wouldn't be confused. I'd just accept ahad's proposal"

Nurin nodded "but, this is about my feelings. I don't like him. I do like him. But, I don't love him." Nuirn said in sad tone.

Alia shake her head "that because you're crazy about Harraz." "I'm not crazy about him, but I like Harraz."

"In Ahad's case, why not you nurture the feelings of love...after marriage? Falling in love after marriage is much better. That's what your father and I did. We're still Romantic even now. See?" Nurin smile

"Romantic?"

"Of course. Otherwise I wouldn't have a pretty daughter like you." Nurin started laughing

After a moment she sigh "I'll think about it. Okay"

"Yes, think about it."

—-

Hospital

Harraz got up from the hospital bed, he slowly walk to the restroom making wudu and went to the prayer room which they had in the hospital.

After praying his namaz; he sat down raising his hands making dua

" ya Allah thank you....for giving me the chance to continue this life. Even though I know there are many obstacles that I must overcome and endure. But now, I surrender myself to you. To decide. For you...are the all-knowing of the secrets of your creation......Ameen"