Chapter 32

Nurin was in her office cabin she Couldn't concentrate anymore. Nurin lean back and sigh
"Abdul haqq maybe Ahad knows him." She then pick her phone and call him.

Nurin: hello Salam Alaikum

Ahad: wa Alaikum Salam

Nurin: um....Ahad, can I ask you something?

Ahad: For you, Anything.

Nurin: okay. Where are you now?

Ahad: coincidentally, I'm currently near your office.

Nurin: okay. If that is the case....how to tell you? I can't explain on the phone right now...because a lot of people are watching.

Ahad: (he laugh) if you want to have a drink with me, just say so.

Nurin: okay, we'll go out for a drink. I've so many questions for you.

Ahad: all right. I'll wait at the usual place.

Nurin: please hurry. I can't stay for too long.

Ahad: okay.I'll see you later

Nurin: okay bye-bye

Nurin look around she didn't see Sara she quickly grab her stuff and walk out.

Nurin and Ahad were in the restaurant they order a Orange juice. There was a silence for a minute, Ahad look at her, her hazel eyes were looking around. She was stressed out. Her light yellow hijab was matching her eyes again.

Ahad smile and lean on the hair. "So, what do you want to ask me?" He smirk and said "if you want to know if I'm still single .... The answer is Yes, I'm very single...and I'm very available." He laugh at her reaction.

She touch her head and look around "it's not funny. I don't want to know where he is and what he's doing....because the Answer will still be the same. Okay?"

"I really don't know"

"But, I've been....wondering. Who is Abdul Haqq?" Ahad made a confuse face "Abdul haqq? I'm sorry, I have to ask who is Abdul Haqq?" Nurin nodded

"Abdul haqq ah...I don't know. Maybe. Maybe they went to the same university. Maybe, they attended a course together.....or maybe they went clubbing together back in the old days."

Ahad sheak his head "No. Harraz and I went to the same university. His Friends are my friends too."
Nurin nodded "okay. Look I found this book of the Quran interpretation" she unzipped her bag and took the book out and forward to Ahad.

Ahad look at the Quran interpretation and look up At Nurin
"Where did you find it?"

"Okay I accidentally found it in Harraz'a bedroom."

Ahad for some reason didn't like what he heard
'Accidentally found it in his bedroom'

Nurin continued talking "I've a feeling that Abdul haqq is related to Harraz's disappearance." Ahad pointed towards the Quran interpretation and said "have you checked who he is?"

Nurin nodded "based on my research, he's a doctor. He has his own madrassa. But I don't know If he's the Abdul haqq that we're looking for. The one that could have a connection to Harraz."

Ahad lean back "look Nurin honestly, I don't want to know.....what's going on. Harraz has to return and take care of his company."

"Okay, then. I'd better get back to the office now."