love..not.

He decided against waking up Isqaar, so he headed to the kitchen.
He was so hungry, after the lunch he had with his sister he had not eaten anything again. When he opened the fridge he's kinda disappointed not finding any junk food..

Oh well his best friend was strict on his hygiene.
So instead he picked up an apple..not forgetting to curse Ahmed under his breath..
He eats it slowly leaning by the kitchen table..
For the first time he was actually worried about tomorrow..and the day after, and there after..

His train of thoughts is broke when he heard the fridge door shut .

He looked up and saw Ilham taking something from the fridge..

Well at least he wasn't the only one who was hungry..

She didn't talk to him,it was as if she didn't see him ..
but Naseer knew his presence was so obvious. He frowned upon realizing she was purposely ignoring him.

' I treat her rudely everyday.. she chose only now to be mad..?' 

he thought
He didn't like that her behavior towards him Disturbed him

' whatever.. it's nice not having her clinging me like always'

He finished his apple . He again took a glance at her. She had a frown on her face, her lips pouted she looked angry but that just made her cute.

" Can you even cook that?" He didn't have time to stop himself from blurting.

The minute it was out he regretted asking. Of course she knew that woman cooked everything

She glared at him.

That only made him amused

" Everyone can cook pasta Naseer" she snapped at him

and as if that comment made her loose her appetite she once more opened the fridge threw the content back in and  slam the door.
She turned to leave .

" I don't hate you..." He sighed
Her eyes lit up.. she turned to him

When he saw her bright expression he rolled his eyes.

" I also didn't mean to say she was bond to die " he said quietly

She was going to hug him and he saw it coming

" don't even think about it" he warned in that cold menacing voice

She didn't care anymore all she heard was I don't hate you
She stood where she was but still admiring him

" You really don't hate me?"

He rose his brow" is that the only thing you heard?" He asked.

" It's the only thing I needed to hear"  she said smiling like a Cheshire cat.

He made sure to keep his face stoic.

" I don't hate you.. but I also do not like you." He said and just as the information confused her it confused him too

" I just tolerate you" he finished up blankly.

"Oh..'' her face fell

" Anyway.. sorry for your loss.. I know how it feels to loose someone" he said

Ilham gave a pained chuckle

" I thought it would hurt less" she said as if speaking to herself " but it hurts just as much as the first time" 

He studies her face which carries so much pain. It seemed to him that Ilham knew more about Sabri than him Sabri had taken something away from her not once. But he wasn't going to ask if she didn't mention it.