Insecures

"..... That's so not fair, it's like  I don't exist anymore..no more sleepovers, no more rides.. you are always leaving early and I have to leave late because I gotta close.."

I wasn't looking at her because I knew she was glaring holes on my back.. I kept on getting ready for the date.. it wasn't early as she stated..
I will never leave work early no matter what. It was almost seven . I felt bad because it was true she had to close.. I trusted her most, and she'd stay with the key..
But look on the bright side.. that made her come early to work..

" Isabelle Turner.. you listening to me girl..! "

I snapped out of the thought and turned to her..
" Cami... You Know I love you.."

She rolled her eyes " recently I don't know "

" That's why I tell Craig to come pick you up.."

She glared at me.."..I don't like Craig.. he never speaks..".

I dropped my jaw " Craig??... But he dominates every conversation...that biscuit.."

She shrugged " all we do is listen to slow jazz and boom.. my apartment "

" Sounds like fun..." I smiled at her..

She glared at me .." plus you Know how I feel about Craig.."

I laughed upon the memory.. well I don't see how any of this was Craig's fault.
So after I made Camillá my friend .. she wanted to meet my family..
First.., I met hers.. such lovely people. It's like they were all filled with love..
They were all beautifully tanned with curly hair.. which I so much loved..
They both had the thick accent..

ahhh kill me now

I could see where Camillá got her stuff from.. her mother was a short yet beautiful woman... Very curved just like her daughter.. but she didn't speak much.. and mostly say few things in Spanish.
She welcomed me with a huge hug, pearly white smile and two kisses on my cheeks..
Her dad was a short and very talkative guy.. I didn't mind. I just found it funny when he switched from English to Spanish..
Camillá had five beautiful sisters and one younger brother..

I loved them.. and by the end of the day when we had to go back to our small town in Virginia.. I felt sad..

" They're nice ..." I told her

She laughed.. "wait till you live with them forever..it's like they never shut up.."

" Like you.  " I laughed

She laughed along. " Like me.."

Next it was my turn..she already knew my brother wasn't around.. I was an orphan..and so but she had to meet my not biological brother.

We scheduled The friendly date at one restaurant. Now to think about it we could have just done it at home because the minute she stepped in that restaurant

" That's Craig.." I pointed at Jafar who was sitting scrolling through his phone

" Holy fuck.... Marry me already..." She acclaimed loudly and was already on one knee

The whole attention was to us and Jafar.. I think he minded that.. because he just stood up and left. I was just laughing.. I didn't think it was serious.. but from that day.. they both hated each other

" What's wrong with my best friends and my brothers" I shook my head

" Aah.. I wish it was your real brother.." she sighed

" Ohoho... You don't want that... I know how rude he is.. "

I hugged her then have her my car keys.. her eyes brighten up