friends....1

When I woke up I felt heavy,..
I couldn't breath..I pushed my eyes open and a tear fell..,
something I got used to after years of passing out,I always wake up with a feeling of disappointment..

I don't know in what but it's always there...
and it's bugging me,I hate it..I don't know why I always feel sad for waking up,
it's almost as if I don't want to wake up..and it's true,I never want to wake up when I faint I always feel at peace that it scares me...

I sigh and I feel so bad..like someone is pushing my chest down..it hurts so much..I gather all the strength in me and sit up..
I scan my surroundings and noticed I'm in my room
A smile crept up to my face..and I blush profusely at the thought that he carried me..

I scanned the room to look for him but disappointment washes over me that he left..
I tried to get off the bed and I quickly got site of my favorite novel..
I picked it and smelled it..it smelled just like him...
lime and...
honey..
creepy l know

' That bad honey '

I rolled my eyes as my subconscious spoke but in my bestfriend's voice

" now she even interferes my thoughts"

I looked at the book dreamily...I know how much it ends but I keep reading it ..
reciting the day he gave me the book..six years ago

'i heard you loved books...this one's shitty..but it was a last minute so..'

I smiled keeping it back,then noticed a piece of paper..I frowned but then grinned when I saw that curvy enticing handwriting I'd know anywhere..

~hey, gone out ..I left your meds on the table..drink them :\ I'm serious or I'll shove them in your throat. Try not to miss me,I'm coming back.. ;)~Ahzar

I didn't notice how my cheeks burnt but I did notice how I kept re reading the last part..the Wink..did he just...

Gosh...drink the meds already..

I snapped out of my la-la land
and I took them and gulped them quickly ignoring the bitter taste, then I took the paper again..and begun re reading it

'Grow up '

I did a dramatic eye roll,then kept the paper aside,
then went for the shower..I heated the water..I didn't want any surprise attacks on my birthday..

Showering has always been my best hobby..I always feel opened up and stuff,
I started the water run hard that I didn't hear anything else..it was me against the world..
my mind First went to my parents..
Ilham always told me if my dad was alive I'd be daddy's little girl..
I was a princess and he'd be my king..I guess she's only being nice..I don't feel any Royal...
I'm far from it..
But we all know Ilham,when she's stuck up with something,she doesn't let it go just like Naseer..
I made a face...then chuckled..
she is Really crazy sometimes..
Thinking about it brought Naseer back in my head..
I quickly shook my head..
I didn't want to ruin my night by crying,...
I sighed..

tomorrow was mom's anniversary a tear slept  I've always wondered you know..if she was alive,
would we be a happy family?,
would we celebrate my birthday as a normal family?,
would Naseer love me?,
would he join the Mafia would I know Ahmed? ...
well the answer is yes..my meeting with Ahmed has nothing to do with my brother..

Ah! Yes..nothing at all..I can recite re tell and redream of our little encounter when I was eight..

What.. you don't remember stuff when you were right?

I remember it just as it was yesterday..
I wanted to be a Normal child for once,
go out,
play...have fun..
but my dear brother wouldn't let me..
I wanted to go to the mosque,
even just once and see..I was a muslin alright,
but that was just a title,I knew nothing about it..even Naseer..

but I know no matter what happens..my prayers would be heard since I believe he is there out somewhere looking out for me..

Of course there was chaos that day...
it's always like that here but I'm not doing anything wrong,
I was properly dressed and respectful but someone didn't feel like it was enough and the next thing I knew is I was roughly shoved aside...

"Kid...can't you try to be honorable and wear less transparent cloths..."

I felt my eyes water ..one of my favorite hobbies I've noticed..

"I'm...I'm.  So..rry.."I stammered

"Sorry???..are you trying to lure men"

I think even at the age of eight I knew what lure meant..

"Am only eight..."I spoke quietly

"And you should be ashamed of yourself"he said as he attracted a commotion

"She should be punished.."he said scaring me ...
and there were murmurs from the crowd I couldn't fathom what they said..

He collected my veil and tore it away..

I guess the only man I was luring was him ...

As his hand was about to make contact with my skin..his eyes flashed shock...and it was as if life left them..
suddenly there was a pencil of red drawing from his fore head and as soon as I heard a loud thud..
my gasp joined the crowd..
Life did leave him ...

I saw people looking behind me so I turned to the source of this week's gossip and boom...
I meet with the most alluring weird coloured eyes which eventually I learned they were called hazel..

he was just about my brother's height in most ways I saw my brother in him..but one thing that my brother didn't have and he did...
Calm..

he was as calm as if killing someone in the mid of town was like eating breakfast in the morning..he didn't even look like he did it,he took my hand in his and smiled..

"Can you run.." he whispered..

I was still in hysterics that I never found my voice so I just nodded
And with that we run and run..
When we came to a sudden halt..I bent to breath..but he pulled me up..

"stand straight while panting "his voice surprisingly carried a sweet calmness..like water under the bridge..it wasn't masculine..no just boyish..I nodded knowing he was right..I forced a smiled..

"You killed him"my eyes widened after I calmed down

"I did "he said calmly..
I gasped again...

He looked at me from head to toe.
".shouldn't you be indoors"he queried

I looked down..

Yep definitely my brother

"I can make my own decisions"I snapped..

he was quiet so I raised my face to look at him and I was taken aback..he was smirking down at me...
He was stinking beautiful..

😵school got hectic..just bare with me...💕💕💕💕vote....
Ilovey'all ♥️ blacsolá 🖤

My Twisted MafiaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara