Confusions..

Ian Zachary

       " You only have two sessions today.. you're early" Sylvia said as I walked in

I flashed a smile to her " I've some notes to review.."

" Ah let the boy work Sylvia.. he enjoys it " said Mr Paul the director of the hospital " I don't mind" he smiled warmly to me which I return

After getting my coffee I sat in my cabin. Honestly, I just needed time to think.. recently I've been having a lot on my plate I don't even have time to think. I know I took a hasty measure asking Isabelle out. And her being my patient it is highly unprofessional ..
but there was something.. I had feelings for her and I knew it.
It was impossible not to, she was beautiful in every way.
I was helping her get over the trauma she went through ..
little did she know she was helping me get over mine.
Isabelle knew about my failed relationship with my ex girlfriend... And how I was reluctant to move on.
So ..,I am not ready let go of this wonderful woman that entered my life..
All I know is when she was happy my heart swelled with warmth.. I noticed how her eyes sparkled when she spoke of her friend who died in an explosion.. she had a sad smile when she spoke of her brother

" I don't understand.. isn't Craig your brother?''

She smiled sadly.. " there's the one who raised me.. he's the best guy in the world"

I liked every part of her ..when she was sad .. happy.. angry.. and I just wanted it all

" Your first patient is here"

I snapped out of the train of thoughts and walked to my usual seat with my notepad and pen.

"Bring her in" I said already knowing who I was meeting.

Just then a teenage girl got in hugging her Rabbit doll as always. I smiled encouragingly at her as she sat by the couch.

" Welcome Lily..how have you been ?" I smiled

Being among the best psychiatrist that granted me fewer people and very serious patients. Belle was very serious when she was brought in right now I'm just proud of her.
Lily was among my special cases, she was kept in the asylum.. today was no difference, we had two guards outside my office just in case. Some days she's throw a fist, other days we'd just use our two hours to sit. She said nothing.. just held her doll close.

Today I'm glad we didn't use the guards or extra nurses.im proud of the progress.

" See you next week Lily " I smiled

She gave me a tired smile finayly the nurses taking her out.

Well at least she spoke about her mother today

I was leaning by my chair waiting for the other appointment which was due to next hour or so.
I was snapped out of my thoughts by a loud bang of the door. I opened my eyes to see a furious man I front of me. As realization downed me I sighed

" What can I do for you Craig?"

He scoffed

I knew that Craig did not really like me. Part of me knew it was because of every brotherly instincts to protect their little sisters. But I didn't know he's one day barge in my office.

" Do you think you can do anything for me?" He asked spitting sarcasm ...

He carried intimidating aura, can this be because of his gym work.. or the work he did before which Isabelle never wants to speak about

I was calm " considering you are in my office during office hours.. yes"

He rolled his eyes

" So what can I do for you?" I repeated