Revelations

(special forces team~Naseer, Trent,Owen Dylan, Matteo and Wyatt)...don't be confused;)

He looked at the laying figure on his huge bed..
Somehow she managed to diminish in it..
You would almost not know there was someone there
But he knew..
Because he had placed her there.
He could almost feel his heartbeats go with the same pace of her light breathing.. her chest kept rising and falling proving that she really was alive..
Otherwise
She looked so lifeless...

He closed his eyes to recall how the twist of events took in the casino that day earlier..

He held her tighter for something like five minutes.. until he felt a pat on his shoulder

" Sir.. you'll have to let us do our job.." said one male paramedic

He had frowned on that and in one snap he carried her bridal style as if she weighed nothing.. which she did.

" Sir..?!"

Was it even possible.. how he shoved the poor guy aside.. with a grim face he walked towards his team.. ignoring Dylan's dropped jaw he looked at Trent..

" Start the car.." he ordered

" Oh..kaay.." Trent said hesitantly.." we going to the hospital?"

" Just start the car damnit.." he snapped..

Trent went Anyway .. Naseer took a last glace of her pale face ... Just to make sure he wasn't imagining it..

" Hey you all see a girl in my arms right?" He asked not looking away from her.. his voice rather hurt. But he did not wait for their response

" Matt bring a doctor back to the penthouse" without waiting he left them to that ..

" Uh..well..wow..! I don't even have anything to say" Dylan said as they followed him up..

" That must be my first best news today " Owen said

The car ride was silent..Matt was escorted by Wyatt to get the doctor so it was just the four of them in the car
everyone kept stealing glances at Naseer who still held the girl in his arms.. softly stroking her cheeks..it was hard not to see the pain in his face..
He kept muttering things like

' what did they do to you?'
And
' this is all my fault..'

When they arrived at the penthouse he carried her to his room.pacing her on the bed.. he took her fragile hands in his..
The hoodie looked quite baggy..
Well she had lost so much weight ..

" Should I get a girl somewhere to change her?" Trent was leaning casually by the door..

Naseer gave him a glare
" I don't want some strange woman touching her.. "

Trent shook his head.. well, he has never seen him this distracted.  So he decided to leave him.

Naseer gave a shaky sigh.. looking at her pale face..
tired..
Bruised..
Scared..though unconscious
Frowned..
Her lips lost the color.. he pulled the duvet cover to tuck her nice but his eyes caught something.. he pulled the white paper peeping from the hoodie's pocket.
He frowned crunching it and throwing it by the bin.

When the doctor arrived Owen had to drag him out to let him work..

" Wasn't there a female doctor.." he snapped