Part 3

As soon as he saw the grave he felt goosebumps on his skin. He didn't recall seeing any near that city unless he had fallen farther away than he expected. 

He stood up and looked around the meadow. The meadow did not have any more graves like he thought it would. He felt as if he were in a dream as everything looked too beautiful to be real. A small stream and lots of flowers and trees with lots of fruits. It felt too unreal.

'No, wait a minute ' now that he looked everything he saw looked like something right out of a fantasy novel.

He turned around and almost cursed aloud because he saw a man with red hair and pale skin lying down in the meadow. He had lots of injuries and seemed half dead.

'Fuck great' now he was stuck in a grave in a place he couldn't recognize with a half-dead person near him.

He first decided to wake up the person. He carried the person to the banks of the stream  and as he looked into the water he felt shocked. He looked younger for his age. 

Young, seemed to be an understatement. He looked as he had, when he was 20 years but still seemed strong enough unlike how sickly he had looked before.

He was a bit more taller as well as had muscles but not as that as he had when he was team leader.

'Maybe because of the age?' he wondered. Indeed it would be really awkward were he to look have his 36 year old body and a kid's face.

Kim rok soo when he was at the age of 20, had to face many struggles, having to work for his daily needs, leading him to be a very physically weak person back at that time but right now he was almost strong as when he had been 36 years old as team leader Kim rok soo.

Maybe he had become crazy after all, thought Rok soo trying to calm himself from letting out a string of curses. He then looked at the person besides him, deciding to treat the other before proceeding with anything.

He cupped his hands into the river, bringing out some of the water and poured it on that persons face.

Immediately the person woke up, coughing and looked at Rok soo. "Who?" he asked but he seemed to have difficulty sitting up as he had a wound on his body.

"Wait a minute," said Rok soo pushing him down ignoring the weak struggles. Rok soo then tore off some of the clothing from his shirt and worked on the person's wound. Soon the person stopped struggling and just watched him.

Rok soo generally had a lot of experience tying up wounds because he would usually get injured in fights with monsters frequently. He remembered how Kim min ah would nag at him whenever he used to get injured. He hoped that both of them were okay.

As he finished the person said, "My name is Cale Henituse. What's yours?"

Upon hearing the name Rok soo felt shocked. He was now sure that he definitely was in a novel as he remembered reading the novel with a similar character and he couldn't remember things wrong as he had an ability that enabled him to remember things correctly.

-------------------------------                      

Cale had been up to his usual activities of drinking. Though today, while he was drinking a stranger, had approached him. He looked different from the people of the territory but Cale decided to ignore him and continued drinking.

But then the person started talking about how the people in Harris village had died and that he wanted them to be given a proper burial.

When he heard this Cale was first shocked but then he couldn't help laughing. "Good riddance," he said. Hearing this the person who introduced himself as Choi Han gritted his teeth and asked, "Could you please talk to the count at least?"

"What will you do if I don't" asked Cale.

"Then I will beat you up," said Choi han.

Hearing this Cale had scoffed but suddenly felt an intense pain in his body. True to his word Choi han had hit him. This only amused him more which angered Choi han who started beating him more fiercely.

He could Hans begging Choi han to spare him and then saw the guards pulling Choi han away from him. Everything happened so fast that it felt like a blur.

Then Hans had come to him and asked him to go with him to be cured. But he had refused to go with Hans and had run through the streets to the place he found solace and peace.

His mothers grave.

 Ever since she had gone he had felt alone. After her death, his father never once visited him. He had felt utterly alone.

And later when his father brought a new wife with him he was happy for his father as he always used to work and never take a break. He also hoped that now that his father was happy he would spend some more time with him.

But when he saw his father being happy with his new wife and children he felt that he shouldn't shatter such a happy family with his presence.

He had then started drinking. He would throw bottles around when he used to drink even though it may seem like he was drunk it was never so. And whenever he used to return to the mansion everyone there used to look at him as if he was a monster.

He lay down next to his mothers grave. He was sure that no one would find him there. He then thought whether they would even bother searching for him. No one wanted to be with a trash and he was trash. He felt his consciousness slipping away.

He then woke up to the feeling of someone splashing water on his face. he spluttered and looked up to find a person frowning and looking at him.

Immediately he asked, "Who?" and tried to get up but was unable to continue as he felt a stinging pain in his body. The other person seemed to sign and tore some of his clothes and began tying his wound up.

At first, he struggled to stop him. He did not want anyone to take care of him. He was enough to look after himself. But then slowly he stopped.

Cale didn't know why he didn't push this person away. Maybe it was because he didn't know him as the 'the famous trash'.

Or maybe it was because it had been a long time since he had been with a person who was not afraid of him or looked at him with pity or thought of him as a monster.

He decided to say his name and see how this person reacted. "My name is Cale Henituse. What is yours?" he said.