Part 16

Rok soo meanwhile wondered what to do with the dead mana he had found in the swamp. He decided to keep it with himself now and use it later to gain more money.

He remembered how he had met Toonka and made a deal to purchase the Magic Tower from which he could find useful things as well as the dwarf who would be useful for building more protection to the Henituse territory as well as the naval base.

He decided that these preparations would be necessary if he wanted to live peacefully. So for now he would go find the ancient power and purchase the Magic Tower.

They teleported to the base of the mountain where Rok soo had read the information about the ancient power.

Cale and the children decided to wait while Rok soo went with Raon a bag full of coins in his hands and soon obtained the ancient power. He felt satisfied at throwing so much money and was even happier at the fact that it wasn't his.

But he was also irritated at the ramblings of the ancient powers in his head. Raon meanwhile was excited about seeing him throw so much money. Seeing this Rok soo chuckled as Raon looked cute flapping his wings excitedly. 

Meanwhile, Eruhaben, who was a dragon who had lived for quite a long time had decided to explore the area as he felt a strong wave of mana in the air.

He was walking around when he came upon a human and two children who seemed to be from the cat tribe and seeing them interact as if they were a family he became interested and upon hearing the children call a human their parent he was curious.

As a dragon, his curiosity got the better of him and he decided to talk to them.

He disguised himself so that they do not get scared of him and went. Upon seeing him the two children immediately went in front of the human as if protecting him.

Seeing this Eruhaben was amused. He knew they had their reason to be on guard as he was currently in his elf form.

He smiled thinking that his presence might be intimidating them but what Cale was wondering who was the person who was walking towards them and wondered whether it was an enemy but he decided it wasn't as no enemy would brazenly walk up to the person who you were supposed to harm.

Well, he might have before when he used to act like trash.

He watched the coming man cautiously, the children standing protectively in front of him. Seeing the appearance he guessed that this person was an elf. 

He was wondering what to do when Rok soo and Raon came down the mountain. 

On seeing a young dragon with a human Eruhaben thinking that the dragon might have been tamed by the humans released his dragon fear on the black-haired human.

But it didn't seem to affect the human one bit. Instead, the human was looking at him as if confused and turned to the other one with an enquiring gaze. Eruhaben didn't notice this and turned to the young dragon and asked, "Young one why are you with humans?"

At this, the dragon puffed up his chest and said proudly, "Hmph they are no ordinary humans gramps they are my humans. They also helped the great and mighty me"

On hearing this Eruhaben said, "And why are you calling me that?" as if irritated but secretly pleased inside. It was the first time after many years he was interacting with his kind.

He used to talk to another dragon but had then remained in his area as his health was slowly deteriorating.

At this Raon spoke as if confused, "Huh but arent you older gramps? So what should I call you?"