Part 18

I wondered whether i should split this chapter into two parts and release the finished part earlier but then decided against it so this chapters 3k+ words!! 

Hope you enjoy!!(っ^▿^)

Cale was currently still trying to get back his strength. He considered taking out his sword and attacking them but decided against it. But he wondered why he did so.

 His father clearly didn't care for him so why should he care about destroying his fathers image he wondered.

He felt disgusted by the stares of pity aimed at him and knew they were going to do whatever they wanted to him and no one would care. It was probably their fear of the fact that he was a trash that was keeping them away from him. He wished Rok soo was here. 

He would have protected him if he weren't detained by the stupid knights and the nobles saying that he there would be no need for a guard as it would be safe.

In fact he was sure once he lost consciousness they would do whatever they had planned.

He dully wondered whether his father knew any of these and wondered whether his father would even try and stop them. But looking at that man and seeing his expression Cale felt like laughing.

Even his own father was scared of him.

He felt his vision blurring and his everywhere he looked seemed to be unclear.

Everyone in the assembly including the count, Cale's father seemed surprised that he hadn't started causing a ruckus.

But he also made no move to approach Cale, as if scared of his own son.

Cale meanwhile was now leaning against a pillar feeling his consciousness slowly leave him but he held onto it desperately.

He had lost all the hope and felt despair filling him. 

Watching the noble in front of him staggering with a helpless look in his eyes the second prince felt exhilarated. His nobles too were enjoying it. He could tell. In fact most of them in the hall were enjoying the downfall of the so called trash.

The nobles courage increased when they saw the count looking away and ignoring the plight his own son was in.

One of the pudgy faced noble, who was the son of one of the supporters of the second prince who had been previously humiliated by the trash in fact was secretly happy at seeing the trash in such a state.

He remembered how he and some other nobles had mocked the newly joined son of the counts family Basen. But then the trash had come in to where they were and had thrown a bottle at then which missed them. But he remembered how he had almost wet himself and had sworn that he would take revenge.

He felt that the trash shouldn't had intervened and should have just watched them or joined them to mock the counts other son, Basen who didn't have noble blood else he wouldn't be in such a state now.