Part 21

Hello!! I'm here with the next chapter (  ^▽^)/  

Hope you enjoy reading!!

-------------------------------

Meanwhile in the Henituse mansion Deruth looked up to see his son who had came upon his call.

He hadn't been sure whether his son could come so he was expecting his other visitors, the crown prince as well as the teenage boy Choi han and his people to come first.

He sighed slightly. Things had gone wrong since a while ago.

He wondered whether he had indeed done right to take his son with him, trying to ignore the guilt that probed him when he remembered how he had done nothing to stop the people who had tried to harm his son.

He would make everything right after this, all he had to do was solve the current problems with the nobles and he would try to talk to his son and make things better.

Yes he was sure everything was going to be okay.

Cale looked at his father who seemed to be lost in his thoughts and waited for the other to speak.

"Cale.." 

"Yes father?"

"Are you alright?"

"Yes??" Cale answered confused.

Hearing this Deruth paused for a moment, trying to swallow his guilt. Yes he was the father but he didn't seem to try to make things easy for his son did he? He shook his head wondering why such thoughts that he had never had before were haunting him.

He felt a sense of foreboding and an uneasiness which he wasn't able to comprehend.

 He first decided to take care of the matters in hand before asking his son's well being as he was sure his son too wanted that.

"Cale it seems that your guard has insulted most of the high ranking nobles as well as  a prince, so you must either hand him over to them to do whatever they want to him or..." Deruth trailed unwilling to finish his sentence, remembering the rest of the condition.

After all his son's life was precious than any other person's and even though he hated the condition, he would protect his son.

On hearing these words Cale felt his anger rise, 'Heh hand over my Rok soo in your dreams'. He wanted to kill all those fucking nobles who had the courage to say so and also wanted to shout at his father, but restrained himself from doing so.

"What is the other option?" he asked coldly to which his father flinched.

"Its to disown you" replied Deruth in a small voice.

Cale on hearing this let out a chuckle, "Then there is nothing to think for, disown me now itself. Wouldn't that be better for you too?" he asked.

At this Deruth didn't respond but looked at him as if he was shocked.

Seeing his father so lost Cale calmed down a bit.

"Its alright father besides i never wanted to inherit your position. Basen is the ideal person for it." he said gently turning around to leave.

On hearing this Deruth began trembling, "No my s-son"