Part 31

Hello!!

I'm sorry, I wasn't able to update this for quite a long time.( 。-_-。)

Initially, I did have plans to update this sooner but things kept coming and I was unable to update.

I hope you enjoy the chapter!!

------------------------------------------------------

Previously:

Cale shuddered as Rok soo's hands slid down to hold his waist and pull him closer.

"I-"

Right. As Cale remembered the things he had done when he had panicked, he hid his face in Rok soo's chest refusing to look at the other.

'Cute.'

"How can you be so cute?"

As Kim rok soo's thoughts were entirely focused on the redhead, he let slip the thought unconsciously making the redhead silent as he registered the words.

A throaty chuckle broke the silence as Rok soo looked at the disbelieving expression on Cale's face.

"You- ... Rok soo-ah~"

Cale whined pouting as he looked at the other.

He let out a yelp as Rok soo tackled him and held him close.

Joy and love for Rok soo filled him as Cale gazed at the other.

Although a faint ray of uneasiness prevailed within him Cale dismissed it as he snuggled into Rok soo's embrace, as they lay basking in each other's warmth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Choi Han along with his team who had happened to find traces of the enemies had followed the trail that was left behind.

They had destroyed the headquarters of the enemy and were currently searching for more information.

The desire for revenge was visible in Choi han's eyes as he remembered the symbols of the people who had murdered his first family.

Yet a quietness was visible in the group as they all had their thoughts on the proceedings happening in their kingdom.

It was too quiet it made them uneasy.

"Choi han do you think this is it?"

Rosalyn's question made Choi han frown. He looked over to see Lock going over through the debris of the now fallen headquarters.

As promised the crown prince had given him the location of the enemies yet not a single one had the information Choi han wanted.

Choi han glanced around the burned-down place wondering what the crown prince was up to.

"Maybe."

------------------------------

The next morning Cale felt a deep sense of satisfaction upon waking up. Feeling Rok soo's arms around him Cale smiled slightly.

Sometimes he wondered if this was all a dream. Shaking his head at such a thought Cale gazed at Rok soo who seemed to be in quite a deep sleep.

Turning around Cale smiled upon seeing the children sleeping peacefully.