Chapter 4 ♡

Hii guys ❤❤
Here is an new update
Hope you enjoy~~

~~••~~••~~••~~••~~••~~••~~••~~••~~••~~

After lunch time

Felix P.O.V

Me and my friends were talking about having a sleepover at Bangchan hyung house . When suddenly someone bumped into Jisung hyung . And the someone was Kim Seungmin . Jisung hyung crush . Seungmin was continously bowing saying he is sorry . But my hyung is to shocked to even reply because this was his first time that his crush was talking to him well exactly not talking he was just apologizing but still it is big thing for Jisung hyung . When I realized that Jisung hyung is not replying because he is to focused on Seungmin . I cleared my throat so that hyung can come back to reality .

When Jisung hyung came back in reality he clears his throat as his cheeks were getting red . I was trying my best to not laugh at my flustered hyung . Than Jisung hyung said to Seungmin that it is okay you don't need to apologize . Seungmin gave him a last bow and went to his class .

"Wow hyung first time you weren't talking rudely" I said as I smirked and raised my left eyebrow .

"Oh shut up" Jisung hyung whispered under his breath as he rolled his eyes and made a "tsk" sound .

"Hyungs did you two noticed that Jisung hyung was blushing~~" I teasingly said as Minho hyung and Bangchan hyung burst out laughing .

"Yeah I think we should call him blushing squirrel" Bangchan hyung cooed as he pinched Jisung hyung cheeks . Jisung hyung just grumble as we all laughed at him .

Time skipped at cafe

Seungmin P.O.V

I didn't realized that I was spacing out until Jeongin snap his finger in front of my face . I flinched as I came back in reality .

"Hyung what were you thinking because you were spacing out" Jeongin asked as I was trying to make a lie because I can't tell them that I bumped into Jisung hyung the popular boy or else they will tease me .

"Umm I-uhh oh yes I was just thinking that what type of boy I will get" I said as I cursed myself for saying this .

"Really??" Changbin hyung asked as I nodded my head as a yes .

"But did you tell your mother that you are gay ??" Hyunjin hyung asked as I mentally cursed myself for forgetting that I didn't tell my mom that I am gay .

"Uhh nahh I didn't tell my mom that I am gay" I said as i scratched the back of my neck and laughed awkwardly. 

"You know hyung you should tell your mother that you are gay she will accept you after all she loves you too much trust me" Jeongin said as all my friends gave me a soft smile .

"Yeah Seungmin you should tell your mom" Hyunjin hyung said as he pat my shoulder .

I sighed "I know guys that I should tell my mother that I am gay but what if she will hate me and it's not like I can go to her confidently and say . Mama I like boys . i like pecs like them arms when they flex . Like that print in them sweats . Tell them girls thank you next" I sarcastically said as my friends burst out laughing .

"C-can y-you do....that a-again" Hyunjin hyung said between his laugh as he wiped his tears .

"Y-yes hyung c-can you r-repeat that a-again" Jeongin said as he was trying to stop his laugh .

"Seungmin y-you are s-so funny~~" Changbin hyung said before laughing loudly .

"Guys can you please behave everyone is watching us" I said as I was getting annoyed by other's stare .

After laughing for 6 minutes my friends finally calm down .

"How can you three laugh do hard when I didn't say anything funny" I asked them as I tap my finger against the table .

"C'mon Seungmin when you were saying that sentence you were looking so funny" Changbin hyung said as he chuckled lightly .

"Yeah Seungmin you were looking funny" Hyunjin hyung said as I rolled my eyes and made a "tsk" sound .

"Shut up guys and let's finish our food" I said as we all start eating our food while taking some cute selfies .

~~••~~••~~••~~••~~••~~••~~••~~••~~••~~

Hope you enjoyed guys 🙂❤

Bye~~~

Please vote and comment 💙❤

Stay safe ❤💙😊